SSCE is the best website for Public Service Commission (PSC) , Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Railway RRB NTPC , SBI PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS Bank PO and Clerk, Insurance , CTET, DSSSB etc.
This Website specially made for WBPSC, IBPS, SSC, Railway, Defence Examination Preparation. This Website www.onlinessce.com helps aspirants to Crack Government Exams viz. Public Service Commission , Staff selection Commission (SSC) Railway RRB NTPC , SBI PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS Bank PO and Clerk, SSC CHSL ,Insurance , CTET, Defence, DSSSB etc.
Our Website has been build on super technology, with lucid and user-friendly module.
Essentially the Website contains following sections:
1. Employment News Update: By this SSCE Website you can get every detailed Job/Employment news.
2. Daily GK Booster: Now a day’s General Knowledge is very essential part for every aspirant. We provide important Daily General Knowledge Booster named ‘General Knowledge 20-20’. Aspirants get the entire study mat. based on latest Exam Pattern, developed by Best Faculty of India. Now Get General Knowledge or General Awareness anywhere, anytime for FREE.
3. Current Affairs Update: Current affairs is an essential part of every Competitive Examinations. This Website keeps you updated on daily Current Affairs. SSCE gives you all Current Affairs (CA) for PSC, SSC, IBPS, Bank PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL, Railway and other Competitive Examinations.
4. Free Mock Test Series: SSCE provides you FREE short Online Mock Tests for Government Service Examinations viz. PSC, SSC, IBPS, SSC CHSL,RRB, RBI and Defence Exams.
5. Weekly Current Affairs Quiz: Current Affairs is very important for Every Competitive Exam. But few students can’t remember all Currents Affairs Daily basis. So, we decided to provide the students Weekly Important Current Affairs, that they can easily assimilated all important Current Affairs.
Salient Features of our Website:-
a) All Material available in ENGLISH.
b) You can take Online free Short Subject wise Mock Test Daily basis. You can take all the Mock Exam many times. This covers all Subjects of the Competitive Examinations like General Studies, Math, Reasoning, English, Computers etc.
c) You can revise with Weekly & Monthly Quizzes.
d) 100% free for all Aspirant. No Hidden Charges.
e) User-friendly & Best User Experience and Interface.
f) We provide all the Ins and Outs of news of any event.
g) Prepare Up-to-date.
Please feel free to give us your feedback . We will try our level best to make the Website better and more useful to you as per your valuable feedback. This is available in English Language.
You can send us email at app- firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our Website: www.onlinessce.com
Contact us: +91 8981426494/8296260082
Hello readers! Are you preparing for West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC). Here some description about WBPSC that will help you to know about the pattern of Examination of PSCWB. The West Bengal Public Service Commission (PSCWB), has conducted various types of examination related to West Bengal. It is authorized to conduct the West Bengal Civil Service etc. Examination, WB Miscellaneous Exam, Clerkship, Junior Engineer, and other post the West Bengal. The main office (Headquarters) of this Constitutional Institution is in Kolkata, WB at 161 A, S.P Mukherjee Road. This Institution is affiliated by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and the chairman is recruited by the President of India. Current Chairperson is Shri Dipankar Dasgupta. This Institution is affiliated by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) and the chairman was recruited by the President of India. Current Chairperson is Shri Dipankar Dasgupta. This Institution was formed on 1st April 1937, almost 82 years ago.
Written Exam Pattern
To Prepare for PSCWB, it’s very important to gain minimum knowledge of different parts the Exam. PSCWB written exam generally consists of an objective type (OMR Based) Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) around 50 General Awareness and 50 marks Math. In some specific exam English is added. All exams include negative marking of 0.33 marks for every wrong answer. After qualifying the Preliminary Test are shortlisted for the Main exams or Personality Test (Interview). SSCE gives you total guidance about PSC Examination of WB.
Now we discuss some tips of Time Management for the written examination. We think in the written examination, this is the high time to get some useful time management skill. To perform well in Quantitative Aptitude one should develop the skills in Arithmetic, and one should be very careful at the time of calculation. Some important chapters of Arithmetic, such as Time and Work, Profit and Loss, Percentage, Boat and Stream, Number system, divide your time for such important Topics. General Awareness is one of the important topics in PSC Exams. You can score very high in very short time. At the time of Preparation focus on Current Affairs, Geography, History (Specially Indian History) and Science. Important Part of this Govt Exam Preparation that you should take an online / offline exam regularly as you can judge yourself.
So, follow the above mentioned tips to comprehend the total exam pattern and useful tips of time management. SSCE gives you the opportunity to take both daily online and weekly offline exam. SSCE is the Best PSC Institute in Hooghly as well as in Kolkata.