1)What is the Minimum and Maximum age to get a Government Job?
Answer:- Minimum age is 18 years and for The Central Government Service & Maximum age is 27 years and for Combined Graduate Level Exam 30 years and for West Bengal State Government Services maximum age is 40 years for General Caste(UR).
2) Is Master Degree is necessary for Government Services?
Answer:- Minimum qualification for Government job is Graduation. To some extent Matriculation or Higher Secondary is enough. Except Teachership/Lectureship in School and Colleges, Master Degree doesn’t play any effective role .<
3) Is there any marks bar to apply for Government Service Exams.?
Answer : No.There is no bar.
4) Is Basic Knowledge of Computer is Compulsory?
5) How many recruitment Examinations are conducted in a financial year?
Answer: A candidate can appear in at least 25 to 30 Examinations per year including Banking, Central and State Government Exams.
6) Can I apply for Central Government Exams?
Ans. Yes anyone, who crossed 18 years can apply for Central/State Government Exams.
7) How to Search and Find Latest Job Related Updates ?
Answer : You will find all job related updates. Keep in touch with us. SSCE always with you.
8) Can Bengali Medium Background students apply for Central Government Exam
Answer : Yes.
9) Does ‘SSCE’ prepare a candidate for all types of Govt. Job?
Answer : ‘SSCE’ is a complete solution for all type of Central Govt. job such as SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam, SSC Higher Secondary Exams, SSC MTS, Stenography Exams, CDS, Railway Exams, Banking Exams such as RBI, RRB, IBPS, SBI (PO & Clerk) and all types of State Govt. Exams.
10) What is the Duration of courses?
Answer: ‘SSCE’ provides coaching facility until success.
11) Should I pay Total course fees in advance?
Answer: No. We have monthly fees structure policy.
For more info feel free to call us :