Daily Current Affairs 10th May 2021
1) What will be the theme of the International Day of the Midwife in the year 2021?
Ans:- Follow the Data: Invest in Midwives
2) When does World Asthma Day take place?
Ans:- First Tuesday of May
3) India's GDP growth in Calendar Year 2021 has been lowered by how much percent, according to Goldman Sachs?
4) India's GDP growth in Calendar Year 2021 has been lowered by how much percent, according to Goldman Sachs?
Ans:- Jammu and Kashmir
5) What will be the theme of World Hand Hygiene Day in the year 2021?
Ans:- Seconds Save Lives: Clean Your Hands
6) Who was the recipient of Japan's Order of the Rising Sun's third highest honour?
Ans:- Shyamala Ganesh
7) Michelle Li represents which country as one of the BWF's athlete ambassadors for the IOC's 'Believe in Sport' campaign?
8) In which day is World Hand Hygiene Day observed?
Ans:- May 5
9) What will be the theme of World Asthma Day in 2021?
Ans:- Uncovering Asthma Misconceptions
10) What was Manas Bihari Verma's occupation before he passed away?
Ans:- Aeronautical scientist
11) The BWF has nominated Michelle Li and which Indian athlete as athlete ambassadors for the IOC's 'Believe in Sport' initiative.
Ans:- PV Sindhu
12) What is India's projected GDP growth rate in FY22, according to Goldman Sachs?
13) Which year has Himachal Pradesh committed to meeting the Har Ghar Jal target?
Ans:- July 2022
14) Which state's Parvat Dhara Yojana aims to revitalise water sources?
Ans:- Himachal Pradesh
15) One of these life insurance firms has Mahesh Balasubramanian as its current managing director?
Ans:- Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company
16) The RBI has imposed a penalty of how much amount on ICICI Bank for violating prudential norms in the matter of shifting of securities from one category to another?
Ans:- Rs 3 crore
17) Chandro Tomar was regarded as the world's oldest player in which sport when he died at the age of 89?
18) The International Day of the Midwife is celebrated on which day of the year?
Ans:- 05 May
19) Mark Selby has become the world champion for the fourth time. He is associated with which sports event?
20) Every year on which day does India commemorate Coal Miners Day?
Ans:-- May 4