Daily Current Affairs 17th January 2021
1) What organisation around the country has adopted 100 Atal Tinkering Labs?
Ans:- The Indian Space Research Organization
2) In order to provide its technological expertise for the production of renewable energy projects, IREDA has signed an MoU with which company?
3) The Pioneers is a programme of which country's space agency?
4) What is the food price index for the year 2020?
Ans:- 97.9 point
5) Which country was Virander Kumar Paul named as India's Ambassador to?
6) An order to combine the officers of which frame with the AGMUT frame was enacted by the President?
Ans:- Jammu & Kashmir
7) Recently, Chitra Ghosh died was linked to what profession?
8) What is the theme of the EDUCON - 2020 International Akhand Conference?
Ans:- Envisioning Education for Transforming Youth to Restore Global Peace
9) What state government has established a controlled area for the entire state?
10) Madhavsinh Solanki, the former Foreign Minister, has passed away. What state was he the former chief minister of?
11) Which state has announced that it will launch the first Solar Electric RORO service in the country?
12) What is the Fatah strike range - 1 weapon device that was shot by Pakistan for testing?
Ans:- 140 km
13) What nation should preside over the Taliban and Libya Sanctions Committees and the UNSC Counter-Terrorism Committee?
14) Who has launched the Digital Calendar and Diary for 2021 mobile application?
Ans:- Prakash Javadekar
15) Was the first direct flight from Kalaburagi to Tirupati flagged off between the two states?
Ans:- Karnataka- Andhra Pradesh
16) A committee for the preservation of the language, land and culture of Ladakh has recently been set up by the Government of India. Who is the committee's head?
Ans:- G Kishan Reddy
17) The Freight Market Growth Portal has been launched by which ministry?
Ans:- Ministry of Railways
18) Who has taken over as India Post Payment Bank's MD and CEO?
Ans:- J. Venkatramu
19) What is the length of India's first long-haul container train with a double stack?
Ans:- 1.5 km
20) What was the 16th Pravasi Bhartiya Divas theme observed on January 9th?
Ans:- Contributing to Atma - Nirbhar Bharat