Daily Current Affairs 26th October 2020
1) "INS Kavaratti" commissioned into which among the following forces?
Ans:- Indian Navy.
2) Which state CM has launched the 'micro ATM' service in rural areas of the state?
3) Which State CM has implemented the Integrated Agricultural Village Model Scheme?
4) "Smart Black Board Scheme" was introduced by the state government?
Ans:- Tamil Nadu.
5) Which state CM launched 'YSR BIMA' for BPL families?
Ans:- Andhra Pradesh.
6) On which date was World Snow Leopard Day celebrated?
Ans:- 23rd October.
7) Which country has became IMF's 190th Member?
8) Vega roped in whom as brand ambassador?
Ans:- Rohit Sharma.
9) Who has been named as the next Solomon Islands Ambassador?
Ans:- Sushil Kumar Singhal.
10) Who has been honoured with Outstanding Young Person 2020?
Ans:- Jajini Varghese.
11) By which year, AAI aims to build 100 airports, waterdromes, and heliports?
12) Which bank cut Asia's growth forecast, warns of pandemic-driven risks?
13) Which organisation carried out the final trial of the Nag anti-tank guided missile successfully?
14) K J Mohammed passed away, he belonged to which profession?
Ans:- Actor & Playback Singer.
15) How many states have reported contractions in children with intestinal worm infection?
16) Who virtually addressed the annual meeting of the World Bank-IMF?
Ans:- Harsh Vardhan.
17) Who was appointed as Ambassador to Republic of San Marino?
Ans:- Neena Malhotra.
18) IIT-Madras has signed a pact for start-up funding with which Bank?
Ans:- Indian Bank.
19) Who constituted committee to examine issues concerning expenditure limits?
20) On which date was International Stuttering Awareness Day celebrated?
Ans:- 22nd October.