Daily Current Affairs 31st May 2020
1) Which company entered into a Share Purchase Agreement to acquire Sunrise Foods Private Ltd's 100 per cent equity capital?
Ans:- ITC Limited
2) Who will succeed KV Kamath as New Development Bank President?
Ans:- Marcos Prado Troyjo
3) The World Hunger Day was observed on:
Ans:- 28th May
4) What is the name of the head of holdings of Sociedade de Jogos de Macau and commonly regarded as the Casino kingpin of Gambling who passed away at the age of 98?
Ans:- Stanley Ho
5) What company acquired the revolutionary electric scooter company Etergo BV, based in the Netherlands, for an undisclosed sum?
Ans:- Ola Electric
6) During this mango season, the Karnataka State Mango Department and Marketing Corporation Ltd. signed an MoU with which company to help mango farmers in selling their produce via the online platform?
7) What is the name of Popular Urdu poet, humorist and satirist sometimes identified as Urdu's Mark Twain, who passed away at the age of 84, after a prolonged illness in Hyderabad, Telangana?
Ans:- Mujtaba Hussain
8) Which State Government will implement a new project to create a 'State Health Register' consisting of all its citizens' database?
9) How much Rs is being rewarded in the coronavirus monitoring app, Aarogya Setu, for discovering security flaw?
Ans:- Rs. 1 lakh
10) At a press conference in New Delhi, Union Minister for Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying outlined the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana Who is current Union Minister for Fisheries?
Ans:- Giriraj Singh
11) Twitter labels tweets from which leader as misleading ?
Ans:- Donald Trump
12) The nation survey team became this year's first and maybe only party to climb Mt Everest to re-evaluate the exact height of the highest mountain worlds?
13) Who was elected as Taiwan's President?
Ans:- Tsai Ing-wen
14) Airtel Payments Bank has joined hands with which firm to establish a special form of payment solutions for Indian farmers and small and medium-sized businesses?
15) The National Company Law Tribunal has given its nod to sell to the Gujarat state government how much interest in GIFT City owned by crisis affected Infrastructure Leasing and Financial Services?
16) Which state government has inked 17 MoU worth 15,128 crore with firms located in Germany, Finland, France, Korea , Japan, USA , Australia, England in order to provide people with job opportunities?
Ans:- Tamil Nadu
17) Which Government, in association with TRIFED, has arranged a webinar on "Van Dhan Yojana: Learning For Post Covid-19" under the Know Your Scheme-Lecture Series to support tribals?
18) Which state has barred people from entering Maharashtra, Rajasthan , Gujarat, Tamil Nadu and Madhya Pradesh to contain COVID-19 virus spreads?
19) Dr. Sushanta Kumar Panigrahi's research team has produced a magnesium alloy to replace the automotive industry's steel and aluminum to reduce the carbon footprint. What institute is he from?
Ans:- Indian Institute of Technology , Madras