Daily Current Affairs 8th Aug, 2022
1) Which Union Ministry was in charge of implementing the 'Saksham Anganwadi and Poshan 2.0' scheme?
Ans:- Ministry of Women and Child Development
2) Tulika Mann won a silver medal at the Commonwealth Games in which sport?
3) How many start-ups are registered in India as of August 2022?
4) BEL signed a deal worth how much money with the Ministry of Defense for anti-submarine warfare systems?
5) In the Fortune 500 Global List 2022, which company is India's highest-ranked?
6) Which state's women's team won the 12th Hockey India Senior Women's National Championship for the first time?
7) For the first time ever, India won a historic gold medal in which sport at the Commonwealth Games?
Ans:- Lawn Bowl
8) Which state is the newly designated Ramsar site, Koonthankulam Bird Sanctuary?
Ans:- Tamil Nadu
9) Which field is NDC, as seen in the news?
Ans:- Climate Change
10) Which country is the Geldingadalir volcano, which erupted?
11) Which district in India will house the World's Largest Floating Solar Power Plant?
12) Who won India's first-ever high jump medal at the Commonwealth Games 2022?
Ans:- Tejaswin Shankar
13) On which date is US Coast Guard Day observed?
Ans:- August 04
14) Rakhigarhi, which has recently made headlines, is an ancient site in which state?
15) Which ministry is involved in the Weapons of Mass Destruction and Delivery Systems Amendment Bill 2022?
Ans:- Ministry of External Affairs
16) The Tiranga Utsav was organised by the Ministry of Culture to commemorate the birth anniversary of Pingali Venkayya, the designer of India's national flag.
17) Which company will be responsible for implementing the 'First in India' seating system for Vande Bharat Express trains?
Ans:- Tata Group
18) Which sport is Vikas Thakur associated with, after winning a silver medal for India at the Commonwealth Games 2022?
19) Which country initiated the Cheerag scheme?
20) Which medal did the Indian badminton mixed team win at the Commonwealth Games 2022?