Daily Current Affairs 16th July 2019
1) Navjot Singh Sidhu resigned as Cabinet Minister recently, he belongs to the state of;
2) The researchers of which country have found that Electronic cigarettes damages brain stem cells?
3) When was the International Chamber of Commerce, the largest, most representative business organization in the world, founded?
4) Who won the World Boxing Council International Welterweight Title in the inaugural Super Boxing League 2019?
Ans:- Amir Khan
5) Which movie has won Best Feature Film award at SAARC film festival?
6) Which state government has appointed Senior BJP leader Kalraj Mishra as the governor?
7) Which ministry launched a scheme named 'LaQshya' to improve quality of care in labor room and maternity operation theatres in public health facilities?
Ans:- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
8) Julie Sweet was appointed as the new CEO of which of the company?
9) Name the country which will host the ICC World Cup 2023?
10) As per the recommendation of which panel, RBI directed banks to withdraw the charges levied on the NEFT and RTGS transactions ?
Ans:- Nandan Nilekani panel
11) An upcoming event of meeting of Trade ministers of 16 Asia Pacific Countries is going to be held in the month of_______?
12) What is name of the first Indian moon landing mission?
Ans:- Chandrayan 2
13) Who won the Wimbledon 2019 Final?
Ans:- Novak Djokovic
14) When did the West Bengal government observe 'Save Water Day'?
Ans:- 12 July 2019
15) India's first ethanol-powered motorcycle is ________?
Ans:- Apache RTR 200 Fi E100
16) The 9th edition of the SAARC (South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation) festival 2019 held in __________.
Ans:- Colombo, Srilanka
17) Who has been conferred with the Honorary Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS) of Thailand?
Ans:- P.Raghu Ram
18) Who has been appointed as the new General Secretary of the BJP?
Ans:- BL Santosh
19) In order to facilitate trade between Bhutan and which country India has set up a waterway in Brahmaputra River?
20) Who is the Chairman of TVS Motor Company?
Ans:- Venu Srinivasan
21) The capital city of The Netherland is_________
22) Name the Indian Boxer who has clinched his 11th consecutive win in US professional Boxing.
Ans:- Vijender Singh
23) Chandrakant Kavlekar sworn in as the new Deputy CM of __________.
24) What is the name of the India's Robot rover that will be release by the moon lander on the moon as a part of the chandrayan-2 mission?
25) Name the Bank which provides $100 million to L&T Finance arm for wind and solar infrastructure projects.
26) Which film has won the four awards,at the 9th edition of the SAARC festival 2019?
27) In which year was FCI (Food Corporation of India) founded?
28) Union Agriculture Ministry sets Agri Business Incubation Centre in __________.
Ans:- Indira Gandhi Agriculture University of Raipur, Chhattisgarh
29) Name the former Indian cricket player who takes charge as the interim coach of the senior USA cricket team
Ans:- Kiran More
30) Name the Indian organization which has collaborated with Ministry of Health to conduct largest pan-India oral health survey, recently.
31) Who has been appointed as Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) director general?
Ans:- Arun Kumar
32) Which company has merged with National Insurance Company Limited and United India Assurance Company Limited to create a single insurance entity?
Ans:- Oriental India Insurance Company