Daily Current Affairs 17th September 2019
1) The first Indian to complete Enduroman triathlon is;
Ans:- Mayank Vaid
2) With which company, BEML will join hands work together in aerospace AI and 3D printing?
3) Through, which electronic platform does RBI conducts auctions to issue Government Securities?
4) Which state government launched a pilot project to track stolen mobile phones?
5) Who became the sixth Indian player to win a junior Grand Slam title?
Ans:- Sumit Nagal
6) Who has been appointed as the Press Secretary to President Ram Nath Kovind?
Ans:- Ajay Kumar Singh
7) SITMEX is the trilateral exercise of Indian Navy, Singapore Navy and __________.
Ans:- Thailand Navy
8) India launched an initiative to fund how many PhD fellowships for ASEAN students at IITs?
9) Who received the Dr Kalam Smriti International Excellence Award 2019?
Ans:- Sheikh Hasina
10) Who has honored India Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Jammu and Kashmir with Annual Goalkeepers Global Goals Award?
Ans:- Bill Gates
11) Which international organization has decided to publish the writings of Guru Nanak Dev in international languages?
12) The Kerala government has recently inked MoU with which country on cancer care?
13) 'Jal Soochna Portal' has been launched by which state government?
14) Name the new tax refund Scheme, which will replace Merchandise Exports from India Scheme (MEIS).
Ans:- Remission of Duties or Taxes on Export Product (RoDTEP)
15) Who will be the head of the panel to study issues related to non-personal data and suggest the ways to regulate non-personal data?
Ans:- Kris Gopalakrishnan
16) What was the theme of 2019 Engineers Day for the year 2019?
Ans:- Engineering for change
17) Name the bollywood actress who has won 2 awards at Indian International Film Festival of Boston, recently.
Ans:- Neena Gupta
18) According to the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), what is the India's position in the world to provide international standard bulletproof jackets?
19) Recently, This state inaugurated it's first community-managed mini-hydroelectric project.
Ans:- Arunachal Pradesh
20) Ministry of Commerce & Industry introduced a new Export Credit Insurance Scheme to ease the lending process. It's named as;
21) Name the Indian Snooker, who won bronze medal in the World Under-16 Snooker Championship 2019 held in Tyumen, Russia .
Ans:- Ranveer Duggal
22) Arcadia Education Project has been awarded the prestigious Aga Khan Architecture Award 2019. It belongs to which country?
23) Which state government has launched Mukhyamantri Dal Poshit Yojana?