Daily Current Affairs 3rd August 2021
1) Shehroze Kashif of whose country becomes the world's youngest mountaineer to summit K2?
2) Which country's National Gallery will return 14 works of art to India, including Chola idols?
3) Mike Hendrick, who recently passed away, played for which country?
4) Which country's Foreign Minister will lead the 76th Session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA)?
5) In which city will KVIC and BSF begin Project BOLD to reduce desertification and promote the rural economy?
6) Which state has the highest seroprevalence of antibodies against the new coronavirus?
Ans:- Madhya Pradesh
7) Which state has started the Pink Protection programme, which aims to protect women in public, private, and digital spaces?
8) Which IIT produced India's first Rapid electronic Covid-19 RNA Test kit, dubbed 'COVIHOME,' that permits self-testing at home?
Ans:- IIT Hyderabad
9) Which state is Madgaum Urban Co-operative Bank Limited, whose licence has been revoked by the RBI?
10) On which day is the International Day of Friendship observed around the world?
Ans:- July 30
11) What percentage of the India COVID-19 Emergency Response and Health System Preparedness Package has been released to Indian States and Union Territories (UTs) in 2020-21?
Ans:- Rs 8,257.88 crores
12) Who won the National Women's Online Chess Championship?
Ans:- Vantika Agrawal
13) On July 31, 2021, the first Indian goods train on the rebuilt Chilahati-Haldibari rail connection between India and which country will leave India's Alipurduar section?
14) Which company has struck a ten-year agreement with Bangalore International Airport Limited (BIAL) to establish the 'Airport in a Box' platform?
15) At the Miss India USA 2021 pageant, who was crowned Miss India USA 2021?
Ans:- Vaidehi Dongre
16) Which company has announced the launch of the AI For All programme in conjunction with Intel?
17) Who was the winner of the Maharashtra government's Bhushan Puraskar in 2021?
Ans:- Asha Bhosle
18) Who was named India's chief executive officer (CEO) and Asia's managing director of market development?
Ans:- Ramesh Nair
19) Which day is designated by the United Nations as World Day Against Human Trafficking?
Ans:- July 30
20) How much quota for OBCs in the All India Quota (AIQ) for UG, PG medical, and dentistry programmes has been announced by the Ministry of Health?