Daily Current Affairs 5th february 2023
1. Which state's chief minister announced a monthly payment for youth without jobs?
2. Which nation's mosque suicide attack left 59 people dead and more than 150 injured?
3. Which business has been the world's top-selling automaker for three years running?
4. Who delivered the pre-budget economic survey each year?
Ans. Nirmala Sitharaman
5. Which nation will host the international event, BioAsia 2023?
6. IMF predicted that Indian economic growth would drop to 6.1% in what year?
7. Athletes will compete in how many sports in the Khelo India Youth Games in Bhopal?
8. Which state has Woxsen University's Project Aspiration, which aims to empower young women in grades IX–XII of Model Schools and Junior Colleges, launched?
9. Who has been chosen to serve as the Gujarat Maritime Cluster's inaugural CEO?
Ans. Madhvendra Singh
10. Where did GRSE and Rolls Royce sign their Memorandum of Understanding to produce marine engines?
11. When were the Mughal Gardens in Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi created?
12. Which nation invited Indian tech specialists at a time when layoffs were common?
13. Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador for Puma India?
Ans. Harmanpreet Kaur
14. Which IIM is considered to be the best MBA programme in India?
Ans. IIM Ahmedabad
15. The new Vice Chief of the Air Force has been announced.
Ans. AP Singh
16. Who lay the University of National Forensic Sciences' foundational stone?
Ans. Amit Shah
17. What day of the year is World Neglected Tropical Diseases Day observed?
Ans. January 30
18. What year did the Ministry of Defense surpass other buyers as the main MSME supplier?
19. What day will be designated as World Leprosy Day (WLD) in 2023?
Ans. January 29
20. Who recently declared their retirement from cricket in all its forms?
Ans. Murali Vijay