Daily Current Affairs 29th Sept, 2022
1) What percentage has the Asian Development Bank (ADB) lowered its forecast for India's economic growth?
2) Who was chosen to serve as the Asian Palm Oil Alliance's first chairman?
Ans:- Atul Chaturvedi
3) Which nation was honoured by the UN for its national health mission?
4) Which firm will build Rajasthan, India's first solar power plant?
5) Which state will receive a $150 million (around Rs 1,200 crore) loan from the World Bank?
6) Which state's "Hemkosh" dictionary was given to the prime minister in braille?
7) Which day will be designated as the International Day of Sign Languages?
Ans:- September 23
8) Which nation and India participate in the joint exercise "Abhyas" in Chennai?
9) In which city did the National Cadet Corps and UNEP sign a Memorandum of Understanding to address the problem of plastic pollution?
Ans:- New Delhi
10) What day is the International Day of Sign Languages (IDSL) observed every year around the world?
Ans:- September 23
11) Who was chosen to oversee the Indian Olympic Association's constitutional amendment?
Ans:- L Nageswara Rao
12) Which state's prison system has introduced the Prison Staff Attendance App?
13) Which nation will serve as the 2022 Women's Asia Cup host?
14) Which city hosted the 10th Trilateral Ministerial Commission meeting of the IBSA (India-Brazil-South Africa Dialogue Forum)?
Ans:- New York
15) Which state is Satendra Singh Lohia a resident of?
Ans:- Madhya Pradesh
16) Which Indian women cricketer set a record for fastest 3000 ODI run total?
Ans:- Smriti Mandhana
17) Which domestic diving support vessels have lately been launched?
Ans:- INS Nistar
18) Who has been chosen to serve as Adani Transmission's new chief executive director?
Ans:- Bimal Dayal
19) Which one grew to be the second-largest cement manufacturer in the nation?
Ans:- Adani Group
20) How many historical locations are included in the "Wall of Delhi" mural, which was unveiled by Minister of State for Culture Meenakshi Lekhi?