Daily Current Affairs 15th April 2021
1) Which of the following Centralized Payment Systems (CPS) facilities has the RBI agreed to open up for payment system operators?
Ans:- Real Time Gross Settlement & National Electronic Fund Transfer
2) Which state has given EWS category candidates in state services an age relaxation?
3) For the e-Spice Bazar portal, the Spices Board of India has signed an MoU with which organization?
4) The #WorldHomoeopathyDay commemorates the birth anniversary of the founder of homeopathy, Dr. Samuel Hahnemann. Who was the inventor of the homeopathic medical system?
Ans:- Samuel Hahnemann
5) Which asset management firm in India has been the first to reach the Rs. 5 lakh crore mark in average assets under management?
Ans:- SBI Mutual Fund
6) The Hindi translation of the book 'Odisha Itihaas' was recently published by Prime Minister Modi. What is the name of the author of this book?
Ans:- Harekrushna Mahtab
7) Who represented India at the World Bank-IMF Development Committee's 103rd Meeting, which was held virtually?
Ans:- Nirmala Sitharaman
8) Which Indian woman has been appointed Associate Administrator of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)?
Ans:- Usha Rao Monari
9) Which state or university has started the Lab on Wheels program for low-income students?
10) What state has the central government approved 14 road projects worth Rs. 670 crores?
11) Who has been appointed Chairman of the Airport Authority of India?
Ans:- Sanjeev Kumar
12) Who is the first woman to compete for the Olympics as a sailor?
Ans:- Nethra Kumanan
13) The National Atmospheric Research Laboratory, Department of Space, Government of India, has signed an MoU for Academic and Research Cooperation with which country?
14) Which country has made it illegal for Indian people and residents to enter?
Ans:- New Zealand
15) What country recently received the Rs 100 crore patrol vessel "PS Zoroaster" from the Indian government?
16) Every year on which day is World Homeopathy Day observed?
Ans:- April 10
17) NanoSniffer is the first Microsensor-based Explosive Trace Detector (ETD) in the world, developed by NanoSniff Technologies, an incubation startup based in?
Ans:- IIT Bombay
18) Who will receive the Devishankar Awasthi Award in 2020?
Ans:- Ashutosh Bhardwaj
19) Which institute has created a dengue detection system that can be tested in under an hour?
Ans:- IIT Delhi