Daily Current Affairs 1st July 2020
1) Which country has blocked Pakistan's attempt to proscribe an Indian national as a global terrorist by the UN Security Council 1267 sanctions committee?
2) Russia's Energia Space Corporation has announced it will be taking the first tourist on a spacewalk in which year, under a new contract with a US partner?
3) WHO -led coalition ACT-Accelerator needs how much fund over the next 12 months to fight the CVOVID-19 and to develop and roll out tests, treatments and vaccines?
Ans:- $31.3 billion.
4) Who became the new Prime Minister for Ireland?
Ans:- Micheal Martin.
5) Which country plans to establish a permanent military base in the Indian Ocean by March 2021?
6) The President of India enacted the Banking Regulation (Amendment) Ordinance, 2020 to ensure bank-wide protection of depositors. Who is India's current President?
Ans:- Ram Nath Kovind.
7) Who assumed charge as Punjab's first woman chief secretary on 26 June 2020?
Ans:- Vini Mahajan.
8) Who introduced the Department of Science and Technology official logo for the Golden Jubilee Commemoration Year celebration?
Ans:- Ashutosh Sharma.
9) Which state announced the "Maha Parwana" to attract fresh industry investment, will this program be offering incentives and a single window clearance framework for project execution?
10) Which company will acquire Zoox, a self-driving startup founded in 2014?
11) Which State's Chief Minister announced the launch of 'Godhan Nyay Yojana' in the state on June 25, 2020?
12) United Nations International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking is observed annually on which day?
Ans:- June 26th.
13) Micro, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Day is observed globally on which day every year?
Ans:- 27th June.
14) What firm will permanently close its physical store locations?
15) Who was sworn in as Malawi 's president after winning a rerun of the election?
Ans:- Lazarus Chakwera.