Daily Current Affairs 28th February 2021
1) Which state government inaugurated the LGBI Airport Perishable Cargo Center?
2) Which campaign has been initiated to ensure energy protection by the central government?
Ans:- Go Electric
3) Which is India's GDP growth forecast for fiscal 2021-22, according to S&P Global Ratings?
4) Which will the theme be for the 2021 International Mother Language Day (IMLD)?
Ans:-Fostering multilingualism for inclusion in education and society
5) In which area did the Indian and Indonesian navies recently conduct their Passage Exercise (PASSEX)?
6) At which stage was the Common Science & Technology Development Center inaugurated?
7) Which player bagged the Australian Open 2021 Women's Singles title?
8) In which location was the Atal Paryavaran Bhavan inaugurated by Union Minister Prakash Javadekar?
9) The 50 MW Kasaragod Solar Power Project was inaugurated by PM Modi in which state?
10) Which state approved Rs. 9 crore to create 'intelligent anganwadis' by transforming the traditional anganwadis into 'intelligent' structures with better amenities?
11) Who has won the Australian Open Tennis title in 2021?
Ans:- Novak Djokovic
12) Which country has India signed agreements with regarding visa facilitation and leather technology?
13) Who is the initiator of the Accelerated Mission? Dhanush 3.0 Indra?
Ans:- Harsh Vardhan
14) In February 2021, which country formally rejoined the Paris Climate Agreement?
15) Which country has signed an agreement with the Indian government to create a Hydrogen Centre of Excellence?
16) On which date is World Thought Day celebrated?
Ans:- 22 February
17) World Thought Day 2021 has a theme. What is it?
18) The Minister for External Affairs handed over an additional 1 lakh of COVID-19 vaccine doses and gave a line of credit. What is the amount of LoC that India has given in exchange?
19) In which state did the first ever 'Skill University of Eastern India' lay its foundation stone?
20) Which organisation has won the 2020 Environmental Enforcement Award for Asia?