Daily Current Affairs 21st February 2020
1) Soil Health Card Day is observed on which date?
Ans:- 19th February
2) Who won the Sportsperson of the year award with a Disability at 2020 Laureus Sports Awards?
Ans:- Oksana Masters
3) Which basketball legend won the Lifetime Achievement Awardat 2020 Laureus Sports Awards?
Ans:- Dirk Nowitzki
4) Which cyclist won the World Breakthrough of the Year awardat 2020 Laureus Sports Awards?
Ans:- Egan Bernal
5) Which became the first airport to be free of single-use plastic usage?
Ans:- Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi
6) Lithium reserves of 14,100 tonnes have been found in which city?
8) Kala Kumbh - Handicrafts Thematic Exhibition is being held at which place?
9) India will stop the import of thermal coal from which financial year?
10) Which Rugby team won Laureus World Team of the Year Awardat 2020 Laureus Sports Awards?
Ans:- South Africa
11) Which storm recentlywreaked havoc across UK and parts of France?
12) According to the world language database Ethnologue, Hindi is the _______ most spoken language of the world?
13) Which has been chosen as the motto of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics?
Ans:- United by Emotion
14) Jampore Sea Front Road and Ayushman Bharat Wellness Centre have recently been inaugurated in which city?
15) Government is planning to facilitate the doubling of Milk Processing capacity from 53.5 million metric ton to 108 million metric ton by which year?
16) Which F3 driver won the World Comeback of the Year awardat 2020 Laureus Sports Awards?
Ans:- Sophia Florsch
17) Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses has been renamed after which person?
Ans:- Manohar Parrikar
18) Who inaugurated the 4th National Conference on Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana in Udaipur?
Ans:- Sanjay Agarwal
19) Which countryhas recently approved to operate its first nuclear power plant called Barakah nuclear power plant?
20) Which edition of Berlin International Film Festival is to start in Berlin soon?
21) Who has been appointed as Australia's next high commissioner to India?
Ans:- Barry O'Farrell