Daily Current Affairs 8th June 2019
1) Who was elected as the President of Federation Internationale de Football Association (FIFA)?
Ans:- Gianni Infantino
2) The 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup begins in which country?
3) RBI's second Bi-Monthly Monetary Policy Rates for 2019-20 was held in
4) Who has been retained as the Vice Chairman of NITI Aayog?
Ans:- Rajiv Kumar
5) How many cabinet Committees were reconstituted by the government recently under the transaction of business rules?
6) Who chaired the meeting to review the status of the Revised National Tuberculosis Control Program (RNTCP) held in Delhi?
Ans:- Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare, Dr.Harsh Vardhan
7) Who won the inaugural George H. W. Bush Award for Statesmanship?
Ans:- Jimmy Carter
8) Who among the following presented awards to the winners of Ganga Quest 2019 on the occasion of World Environment Day 2019?
Ans:- Gajendra Singh Shekhawat
9) Which country conferrs Prime Minister Narendra Modi with 'Nishan Izzuddin'?
10) What is the theme of 2019 World Oceans Day?
Ans:- Gender and the Ocean
11) As per Forbes Magazine, who is named as the World's 1st Billionaire Rapper?
Ans:- Jay-Z, whose real name is Sean Carter.
12) What is GDP growth of India forecasted by RBI's monetary policy committee (MPC)?
13) Name the Union Minister who will leads Indian delegation to G20 Ministerial meeting in Japan.
Ans:- Commerce and Industry Minister Piyush Goyal
14) Who unveiled a 7-foot tall statue of Lord Rama at the Shodh Sansthan museum?
Ans:- Yogi Adityanath
15) With which government, India signed an agreement for the Exchange of Information with respect to taxes?
Ans:- Marshall Islands
16) The 16-year old climate activist, Greta Thunberg Amnesty won International's 'Ambassador of Conscience' Award 2019. She belongs to which country?
17) Name the web mapping service, which launches three new public transport features in India.
Ans:- Google Maps