Daily Current Affairs 20th February 2020
1) Soil health card Scheme will complete ________ as on 19 February?
Ans:- 5 years
2) North India's first Bird ringing station is to come up in which state?
3) Which is the Mascot of CMS COP 13?
Ans:- The Great Indian Bustard
4) Who has been named as the nominee for the proposed delimitation commission for J&K by the Election commission?
Ans:- Sushil Chandra
5) In which forces Supreme Court has recently permitted permanent commissioning of women officers?
Ans:- Indian Army
6) Delhi Police celebrated its________ Raising Day on 16 February?
7) How many EO satellites will be launched by ISRO to boost surveillance?
8) Which city is to host 2020 Global Investors Summit?
9) Which state has announced to give Rs 6 crore to those winning gold medals at Olympics 2020?
10) Henry Gregg, who recently died at 87, belonged to which sport?
11) According to the World Population Review, India's economy was ______ largest in the world in 2019?
12) Which city's police has joined hands with Uber to launch Himmat Plus app for safety of people travelling in cabs?
Ans:- New Delhi
13) India has joined hands with _________ to mitigate marine plastic litter and microplastics?
14) What is the estimate of India and Russia defence deals that held during Defexpo 2020?
Ans:- $16 billion
15) Moody's Investors Service cuts India's growth forecast to ________for 2020 from 6.6% earlier in its update on Global Macro Outlook?
16) India with which has signed a $450 million loan agreement to improve groundwater management?
Ans- World Bank
17) 3rd High-Level Global Conference on Road Safety for Achieving Global Goals 2030 is being held in which country?
18) Who is the rugby legend that has been inducted into Laureus World Sports Academy?
Ans:- Bryan Habana
19) 4th National Conference on Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana was recently held in which city?
20) The government of India is to roll out BS-VI on which date?
Ans:- 1st April