Daily Current Affairs 27th Sept, 2022
1) Which groups have joined forces to promote red panda conservation across borders?
Ans:- State Bank of India Foundation & World Wide Fund for Nature
2) Who was the minister responsible for opening Srinagar's first multiplex in Kashmir?
Ans:- Lt. Governor Manoj Sinha
3) When is the upcoming DIDAC India 2022 Asia Expo?
Ans:- September 21st to 23rd
4) Which day is designated as World Gratitude Day?
Ans:- September 21
5) Who has received the highest civilian honour bestowed by France, the "Knight of the Legion of Honor"?
Ans:- Swati Piramal
6) Which date in 2022 was designated as World Alzheimer's Day?
Ans:- September 21
7) Which bank and India's IFSCA collaborated on innovative fintech solutions?
Ans:- Singapore Central Bank
8) The Daulatabad Fort in Maharashtra will become the ____ Fort.
Ans:- Devgiri Fort
9) Who is chosen to serve as the Madras High Court's acting Chief Justice?
Ans:- Justice T Raja
10) Which Gujarati film will represent India in the 2023 Oscars?
Ans:- Chhello Show
11) With which nation's space agency has the UAE signed an MOU to collaborate on lunar missions?
12) Where was the first factory for lithium-ion batteries in India opened?
13) Who organised the National BJP Mayor's Conference?
Ans:- Narendra Modi
14) Which bank should sell JC Flowers ARC, a US-based asset rehabilitation firm, stressed assets worth Rs 48k cr?
Ans:- Yes Bank
15) Which state gave its approval for the Adani Group to receive a letter of intent for the Tajpur deep sea port?
Ans:- West Bengal
16) Which state saw the introduction of numerous development initiatives by Union Minister Sarbananda Sonowal?
17) Which bank and Federal Bank collaborated to start the KCC lending digitalization pilot in TN and MP?
Ans:- Union Bank of India
18) How many USD million loans have the World Bank approved for Punjab to help with financing and service delivery?
19) Who will attend the 18th National Disaster Management Authority's establishment day as the chief guest?
Ans:- Shri Amit Shah