Daily Current Affairs 10th December 2019
1) Who won the GTB Gold Cup All India Hockey tournament?
Ans:- Indian Oil
2) All India Conference of Director Generals /Inspector Generals of Police was organized in which city?
3) International Anti-Corruption Day is observed on which day?
Ans:- 9th December
4) Which city is to organize the annual summit PM Modi and Shinzo Abe?
5) Which country recorded the first polio case in 27 years?
6) Who won the FIDE Open category of the London Chess Classic?
Ans:- R. Praggnanandhaa
7) Which city's Integrated Command and Control Centre has recently been inaugurated in Haryana?
8) Which country has conducted a test at sohae facility which was dismantled earlier in 2018?
Ans:- North Korea
9) Who won the Miss Universe 2019 title?
Ans:- Zozibini Tunzi
10) Who has become the world's youngest PM?
Ans:- Sanna Marin
11) B.B. Kumar, who recently passed away was the chairman of which institute?
12) Who won the world heavyweight boxing title?
Ans:- Anthony Joshua
13) SAARC Charter Day is celebrated on which day?
Ans:- 8th December
14) 'The Diwali - Power of One' awards were organized in which city?
Ans:- New York
15) Hand in Hand 2019: A joint military exercise is between India and which country?
16) Which authentication is necessary for bank accounts to get PM-KISAN payments?
Ans:- Aadhar card
17) The new building of Rajasthan High Court has been inaugurated at which place?
18) Who has recently become the leading run scorer in T20 cricket?
Ans:- Virat Kohli
19) Who has been appointed as chief design consultant for TRIFED?
Ans:- Ritu Beri
20) Who has won the Sree Ramakrishna Paramhansa Research Grant?
Ans:- Vidita Vaidya