Daily Current Affairs 30th March 2020
1) World Theatre Day celebrated is observed on which date?
Ans:- 27th March
2) Which Organisation has set up a CII COVID Rehabilitation and Relief Fund (CRR) for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) to tackle Covid-19?
Ans:- The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
3) MNREGA wage has been increased to what amount?
Ans:- Rs. 202 per day
4) Which city has become the 1st city in India to use drones to sanitize the city?
5) Which country has proposed to set up a common electronic platform for all South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation nations?
6) What amount has been announced for the poor under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana?
Ans:- Rs 1.70 Lakh Crore
7) The G20 nations will inject what amount of money into the world economy?
Ans:- $5 trillion
8) Satish Gujral, who recently passed away, belongs to which profession?
9) Which state government will set up two of the largest Covid-19 hospitals having a combined capacity of 1,000 beds?
10) Advanced Extremely High-Frequency satellite (AEHF-6) belongs to which country?
11) What is the new reverse repo rate according to the Bi-monthly Monetary Policy Report?
12) CRISIL has cut base-case Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth forecast for fiscal 2021 to what amount?
13) Which country has overtaken China and Italy in coronavirus cases?
14) Which state is to set up a drone ecosystem in one of its districts establish a laboratory for unmanned aerial vehicles?
Ans:- Andhra Pradesh
15) The chief of Brahmakumaris Sansthan, Rajyogini Dadi Janki, passed away at the age of 104, belongs to which city?
16) As per RBI's recent move, the tenure or time period of the loans will be increased by how many months?
Ans:- 3 months
17) What amount of insurance cover has been allowed for sanitation workers, ASHA workers, doctors, nurses and paramedics who are on the frontlines of the coronavirus fight?
Ans:- Rs. 50 lakh
18) The Government of India's flagship fitness movement "Fit India" has teamed up with which Actress?
Ans:- Shilpa Shetty Kundra
19) Which hospital is to introduce the usage of humanoid robots to provide services to the COVID-19 patients?
Ans:- Sawai Man Singh (SMS) Government Hospital
20) Which state/UT government has decided to stamp the left hand of the people who have been kept under quarantine?