Daily Current Affairs 8th May 2021
1) Which crop variety has been produced by an Indian scientist, MACS 1407?
2) Which political party emerged victorious in the West Bengal Assembly Election of 2021?
Ans:- All India Trinamool Congress
3) Which country will provide India with six P-81 patrol aircraft for use by the Indian Navy?
4) In the Assam Assembly Election 2021, which party won the most seats?
Ans:- Bharatiya Janata Party
5) By market capitalization of Rs. 2.65 trillion, which company has reclaimed its status as the third largest Indian IT services company?
6) In addition, Wipro has stated that it will achieve net-zero greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by which year?
7) In the Kerala Assembly Election 2021, which party won the most seats?
Ans:- Communist Party of India (Marxist)
8) Which state government has cancelled all health officials' vacations?
9) Which IIT has successfully converted a nitrogen plant into an oxygen generator?
Ans:- IIT Bombay
10) What will be the theme of World Press Freedom Day in 2021?
Ans:- Information as a Public Good
11) Who won the Grand Prix of Portugal?
Ans:- Lewis Hamilton
12) When was the last time the World Press Freedom Day was observed?
Ans:- 3rd May
13) Which vaccine has been approved for emergency use by the World Health Organization?
14) Which political party emerged victorious in the Tamil Nadu Assembly Election of 2021?
Ans:- Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam
15) What city will host the Asian Elite Men's and Women's Boxing Championships in 2021?
16) Which country and India have agreed to create a '2+2 Ministerial Dialogue' at the level of Foreign and Defense Ministers?
17) In the first quarter of 2021, what is the percentage growth in electric car sales?
18) Who has given the three security forces emergency financial rights?
Ans:- Rajnath Singh
19) When is the G7 Foreign and Development Ministers Meeting scheduled to take place?
Ans:- 3-6 May 2021
20) Which party has won majority seats in the Puducherry Assembly Election 2021?