Daily Current Affairs 30th June 2020
1) Which Bank launches a digital wallet solution 'Yuva Pay' in partnership with UDMA Technologies Pvt Ltd to enable contactless payments for its customers?
Ans:- Yes Bank.
2) Who introduced the Kapu Nestham scheme to provide Rs 75000/- financial assistance to women in the Kapu community for a period of 5 years (Rs 15000/- per annum)?
Ans:- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
3) Who will host the Football tournament for the Women's World Cup 2023?
Ans:- Australia and New Zealand.
4) In the face of continuing border tensions with China, has the Central Government given special financial powers of how much Rs as emergency funds to the armed forces for war preparedness?
Ans:- Rs 500 crore.
5) NASA's US Space Agency has announced that it has its headquarters in Washington , D.C. What engineers will they be named after?
Ans:- Mary W. Jackson.
6) Who inaugurated the Battery Swapping Facility Quick Interchange Service at Chandigarh?
Ans:- Dharmendra Pradhan.
7) According to the 'Annual Banking Statistics, 2019' survey, what is India's rank at the end of 2019 as regards money parked with Swiss banks by its people and businesses?
8) Polar and Ocean Research National Center has warned of the decrease of the Arctic sea ice. Where is Polar and Ocean Research National Centre located?
9) Who become the 1st Indian to debut the Magnus Carlsen Chess Tour 2020 by joining the players in the USD 150,000 Chessable Masters?
Ans:- P. Harikrishna.
10) United Nations International Day in Support of Victims of Torture is observed annually on which day to raise awareness about the torture crime?
Ans:- June 26.
11) Which Indian Weightlifter is to receive the 2018 Arjuna award?
Ans:- K. Sanjita Chanu.
12) Who has implemented J&K Bank's two customized loan schemes, 'J&K Bank Business Support Loan Scheme 2019-20' and 'J&K Bank Business Support Loan Scheme 2019-20 for Hotels and Guest Houses?'
Ans:- Girish Chandra Murmu.
13) Indian Navy has inducted indigenously developed Torpedo Decoy System on 26 June 2020. Who is current Chief of the Naval Staff?
Ans:- Karambir Singh.
14) What is the name of the world's first yoga university that was founded in Los Angeles, USA?
Ans:- Vivekananda Yoga University.
15) Which State forest department declared the 29.53 square kilometre Tillari forest area in Dodamarg and Sawantwadi range as a conservation reserve area?
16) How much rupees has the Central Government allocated to Tamil Nadu to rejuvenate the small , medium and heavy enterprises sector?
Ans:- 4125 crore.
17) What is the name of the behavioral improvement initiative launched by NITI Aayog, in collaboration with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Ashoka University, and Women and Child Development Ministries and Health Ministries?
Ans:- Navigating the New Normal.
18) Who is the head of high level committee to investigate the blowout at Assam's Baghjan oil well of Oil India Limited formed by the National Green Tribunal?
Ans:- BP Katakey.
19) Which state is the First State to amend the Small, Medium , and Large Industries (Facilitation) Act?
20) Who is the head of the 9-member working group to suggest insurance products that cover risks associated with using the IRDAI formulated Remotely Piloted Aircraft System(RPAS)/Drones?
Ans:- Anjan Dey.