Daily Current Affairs 12th November 2019
1) National Education day is celebrated on which date?
Ans:- November 11
2) Which regional group releases the "Brown to Green Report"?
3) A newly discovered species of spider is named after which cricketer?
Ans:- Sachin Tendulkar
4) Angad Vir Singh Bajwa secured which medal at 14th Asian Shooting Championship recently?
5) Which version of SWAYAM online portal was recently launched in India?
6) Which two organizations have won National Entrepreneurship Awards 2019?
Ans:- Sura & Sabariguru Repair Services
7) Who has become the fastest Indian bowler to take 50 T20I wickets?
Ans:- Yuzvendra Chahal
8) Which port will receive the maximum number of cruise ships in 2019-20?
9) Which state has recorded the highest maternal mortality rate in India?
10) Which country will organize 50th meeting of World Economic Forum ?
11) Which country will assist in constructing a nuclear reactor at Busher nuclear power plant, Iran?
12) Who has become the youngest Indian cricketer to score a half-century in international cricket?
Ans:- Shafali Verma
13) The Comprehensive Development Plan for which Union Territory was approved?
14) Which organization launched its first all-electric aircraft, named as X-57 "Maxwell"?
15) World Science Day of Peace and Development was celebrated on which date?
Ans:- 10th November
16) INDRA 2019 is a joint tri-service exercise of India with which country?
17) Which city organized the 27th Conference of COCSSO,2019?
18) Which city organized the 'Def-Connect' event?