Daily Current Affairs 9th June 2019
1) Which Country will host India in all 3 formats of Cricket in 2020?
Ans:- New Zealand
2) Name the veteran bollywood actor who passed away on June 10, 2019.
Ans:- Girish Karnad
3) Which armed force has launched a website "RODRA" to address veterans issues?
Ans:- Indian Army
4) Who has been appointed as the interim chairman of J&K Bank?
Ans:- RK Chibber
5) Who was elected as Prime Minister of Thailand?
Ans:- Prayuth Chan-ocha
6) Shri Prahalad Singh Patel inaugurated 'Unknown masterpieces of Himachal Folk Art', exhibition in __________.
Ans:- New Delhi
7) Who will head the newly constituted Cabinet Committee on Parliamentary Affairs?
Ans:- Rajnath Singh
8) Which three companies had signed a joint venture in New Delhi for Kandla-Gorakhpur LPG Pipeline Project?
Ans:- Indian Oil, Bharat Petroleum Corporation and Hindustan Petroleum Corp Ltd
9) Name the country which has approved the sale of armed drones NASAMS-II to India?
10) RBI imposes Rs __________ crore on Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Ans:- 2 Cr
11) Which state government withdraws EPBG Quota for accommodating EWS reservations?
12) In French Open Tennis, Ashleigh Barty won her first Grand Slam singles title. She belongs to which country?
13) Who received Women's Prize for Fiction, recently?
Ans:- Tayari Jones
14) Who has been named as the world's richest female according to the Forbes magazine?
15) The first South Asian American woman to preside over the US House of Representatives is;
Ans:- Pramila Jayapal