Daily Current Affairs 21st December 2019
1) Which country is to launch a Gandhi Citizenship Education Prize ?
2) NASSCOM in partnership with which company has launched a skilling platform 'Future Skills'?
3)Which country launched its first satellite from China?
4) APEDA sent its first trial shipment of fresh vegetables from Varanasi to Which city by sea route?
5) International Human Solidarity Day is observed on which date?
Ans:- December 20
6) Who topped the Forbes India's 2019 Celebrity 100 list?
Ans:- Virat Kohli
7) Which bank is to provide loan to upgrade state highways and major district roads in Madhya Pradesh?
8) The trial of which generation of wireless technology is expected to begin in 2020 in India?
9) What is the name given to the recently launched national coaching programme of Badminton?
Ans:- Badminton Gurukul
10) Which network launched to promote environmental and ecological research in India?
11) Who has been appointed as head of National Science Foundation (NSF) of USA?
Ans:- Sethuraman Panchanathan
12) The second National Conference on Uniformed Women in Prisons Administration was held in which city?
13) Which ministry is to organize more than 100 Hunar Haat in the next five years?
Ans:- Ministry of Minority Affairs
14) Which country became the first country to recognize Indian Pharmacopoeia?
15) Which bank became the third company in India to achieve $100 billion market capitalization?
16) R. Nagaswamy was honoured at the Silver Jubilee International Conference of Art held in Dhaka. He belongs to which profession?
17) Who has been appointed Director of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy?
Ans:- Atul Karwal
18) The Thiruvananthapuram-Kasargode Semi High Speed Rail Corridor (SHSR), a proposed high-speed rail corridor in India, is expected to be completed by which year?
19) Operation twist is a move of which bank to buy and sell government securities?
20) Which one is the name given to the largest ever anti hijacking exercise of India, conducted recently at Kochi?