Daily Current Affairs 19th June 2021
1) On which day is World Wind Day observed?
Ans:- 15 June
2) Which international organisation has issued an unbiased assessment of India's Aspirational Districts Programme?
3) For exposing China's secret Uyghur Muslim internment camps, who won the Pulitzer Prize for International Reporting in 2021?
Ans:- Megha Rajagopalan
4) Who has served as the Chief Guest at the "Diabetes India World Congress - 2021"?
Ans:- Jitendra Singh
5) B3W was formed by the G-7 leaders to challenge China's Belt and Road Initiative.
6) Which institute produced India's first Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) replacement machine, dubbed "Jivan Vayu"?
Ans:- IIT Ropar
7) Who has been elected as Israel's new Prime Minister?
Ans:- Naftali Bennett
8) Which female tennis player from the Czech Republic has won the French Open women's singles and doubles titles?
Ans:- Barbora Krejcikova
9) Which departments were on board with the NITI Aayog's plan to form a BEML subsidiary?
Ans:- Department of Investment and Public Asset Management
10) What is the name of the great veteran Brigadier who received the Mahavir Chakra and died recently?
Ans:- Raghubir Singh
11) Prof. Shailesh Ganpule of IIT Roorkee has been awarded the 'NSG Counter-IED & Counter-Terrorism Innovator Award 2021' for whose design?
Ans:- A blast-resistant helmet
12) Which ministry is responsible for the establishment of the Central Athlete Injury Management System?
Ans:- Ministry of Sports
13) Which country has chosen Henri Marie Dondra as its next Prime Minister?
Ans:- Central African Republic
14) Under the 'Jal Jeevan Mission,' how much money has been provided to Uttar Pradesh by the federal government?
Ans:- Rs. 10870 crore
15) World Elder Abuse Awareness Day has a theme. What is it?
Ans:- Access to Justice
16) In which country has the Union Defense Minister launched the first-ever Solo Woman Motorcycle Expedition?
17) Which E-platform will spearhead Telangana's 'Medicines from the Sky' project?
18) The 'Yuva Shakti Corona Mukti Abhiyan' was launched by which state government?
Ans:- Madhya Pradesh
19) On which day of the year is World Elder Abuse Awareness Day observed?
Ans:- 15 June
20) Who was chosen the ICC Men's Player of the Month in May?
Ans:- Mushfiqur Rahim