Daily Current Affairs 18th June 2021
1) Which country has just enacted a new anti-sanctions law?
2) Which country has signed an MoU with India to cooperate on the recruitment of Indian workers?
3) Shri Rajnath Singh, the Defense Minister, recently granted a budgetary support of Rs 498.8 crore for defence innovation for how many years?
4) Which ministry is responsible for the launch of the 'PRABANDH' portal?
Ans:- Ministry of Education
5) A week-long Indian Mango Promotion Programme has begun in which country?
6) The 1st edition of the Arab-India Energy Forum was chaired by India and which country?
7) Who has become the Brand Ambassador of 'Mylab Discovery Solutions'?
Ans:- Akshay Kumar
8) What is the name of the author of the book Home in the World?
Ans:- Amartya Sen
9) When do we commemorate World Blood Donor Day?
Ans:- 14 June
10) Which of the following IIT institutes has chosen Professor Mukesh Sharma as an honorary member of the WHO GAPH-TAG?
Ans:- IIT Kanpur
11) The Chief Justice of the Allahabad High Court has been named.
Ans:- Sanjay Yadav
12) Which Bollywood superstar is launching a free IAS test tutoring scholarship?
Ans:- Sonu Sood
13) Which of the Nations has been elected as non-permanent members of the UN Security Council for the 2022-23 term?
Ans:- Albania, Brazil, Gabon, Ghana and the United Arab Emirates.
14) Which female tennis player from the Czech Republic recently won the French Open women's singles title?
Ans:- Barbora Krejcikova
15) Who has been selected to a climate-action worldwide advisory group?
Ans:- Sunita Narain
16) Noted Siddalingaiah, a Kannada poet, has died. Which name did he go by in the public eye?
Ans:- Dalita Kavi
17) Who is the author of a Model Citizens Charter for Panchayats?
Ans:- Narendra Tomar