Daily Current Affairs 20th January 2021
1) Who has been named as the head of the COVID-19 vaccine administration committee?
Ans:- RS Sharma
2) How much of India's GDP has the UBS projected for FY22?
Ans:- 11.5 %
3) An expert panel was created by the IRDAI to analyse the availability of health insurance products in the country. Who is this committee's head?
Ans:- Subhash Chandra Khuntia
4) In which state did India discover the reserves of lithium?
5) To stop the increasing fraud in the industry, RBI has formed a working group to review digital lending operations. Who is the committee's head?
Ans:- Jayant Kumar Dash
6) Name the PM Modi coffee table book that was released on the occasion of the 2021 PBD?
Ans:- Modi India Calling -2021
7) What country has won the world's most strong passport?
8) Who is the author of the book titled "Making of a General - A Himalayan Echo"?
Ans:- Konsam Himalay Singh
9) D Prakash Rao, who recently passed away, was a recipient of the honour of Padma Shri for contribution in what field?
Ans:- Social Activity
10) What state administration has agreed to waive the tax on entertainment?
11) As per Nomura's study for fiscal 2020-21, what is India's projected GDP rate?
12) How many Atal Tinkering Laboratories have been adopted by ISRO to support space technology education?
13) In which city did US President Donald Trump declare an emergency?
Ans:- Washington DC
14) What company has partnered with NSIC for MSMEs' digital transformation?
15) What bank's licence was cancelled by the RBI?
Ans:- Vasantdada Nagari Sahakari Bank
16) What was the theme of the 2021 Festival of National Youth?
Ans:- YUVAAH - Utsah Naye Bharat Ka
17) On which date is the Armed Forces Veterans Day celebrated?
Ans:- 14 January
18) What state government decided to establish the Pipli as a HUB for tourism?
19) What state government has declared that it will provide students with 2GB of free data every day?
Ans:- Tamil Nadu
20) In which city has Tesla registered its Indian subsidiary for electric vehicles?