Daily Current Affairs 29th January 2020
1) Which country has issued apology for the persecution of Jews during the second world war?
2) Researchers discovered a new species of Allosaurus in which country?
3) Who recently awarded Police Medal for Gallantry for RPF, RPSF?
Ans:- Ram Nath Kovind
4) Himachal Pradesh celebrates its Statehood Day on which date?
Ans:- 25th January
5) Who has been appointed as first post-Brexit UK ambassador?
Ans:- Joao Vale de Almeida
6) Sher Singh Kukkal, who recently died at 86 was a famous person of which field?
7) Who won the men's singles title at Thailand Masters badminton in Bangkok?
Ans:- Ng Ka-long
8) Who won the Tata Steel Masters chess tournament?
Ans:- Fabiano Caruana
9) Which ministry is organizing Bharat Parv 2020 at Red Fort?
Ans:- Ministry of Tourism
10) How many medals India won at the Strandja Memorial Boxing Tournament?
11) Kobe Bryant, who recently died was associated with which sport?
Ans:- Basket Ball
12) Who won Chennai Open international GM chess tournament?
Ans:- Pavel Ponkratov
13) Which ministry has recently launched 'GATI' portal?
Ans:- Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
14) Global Potato Conclave is to be held in which state?
15) Who was honoured with the best-spoken word album of the year award at 2020 Grammy Awards?
Ans:- Michelle Obama
16) How many MoU have recently been signed between India and Brazil?
17) Which has tied up with NIRDPR for communication resource unit?
18) Who is to receive Shaurya Chakra posthumously?
19) Which state recently launched 'Shiv Bhojan Thali' scheme?