Daily Current Affairs 9th December 2019
1) How many medals India has won at the South Asian Games, 2019?
2) Exim Bank signed an agreement with which country's Armed Forces Division to provide $500 million?
3) Which is the biggest award in British art?
Ans:- Turner prize
4) Which State launched the booklet on the life and teachings of Dr. BR Ambedkar for students of class 6-8 in government schools?
5) The 2+2 dialogue between India and the US will be held in which city?
6) South Asian Games, 2019 was held in which country?
7) 5th edition of annual 'MED - Mediterranean Dialogues' is being held in which city?
8) Who has been appointed as the new chairman of National Stock Exchange?
Ans:- Girish Chandra Chaturvedi
9) Bhawani Mukherji, who recently died at 68 was a former coach of which game?
Ans:- Table tennis
10) Who has been awarded The siu-ka-piu Award?
Ans:- Padmeswar Gogoi
11) The Minister of Environment represented India at the Madrid Climate Conference. Who is the Minister of Environment, India?
Ans:- Shri Prakash Javadekar
12) Which company has announced changes in its health insurance policy in order to provide benefits to employees involved in LGBT employees?