Daily Current Affairs 25th January 2020
1) Who has been appointed as CMD of real estate firm "Unitech"?
Ans:- Yudhvir Malik
2) Which language will be made mandatory in schools by Maharashtra government?
3) Which artillery gun is to be inducted into the Indian Army after its successful test at Gun Carriage Factory, Jabalpur?
4) Who is the fourth Indian to receive Australia's highest civilian honour, the Order of Australia honour?
Ans:- Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw
5) According to PwC's CEO survey, what is India's rank in the list of best market for global companies looking for growth abroad?
6) Which country topped the World Breastfeeding Trends Initiative list?
Ans:- Sri Lanka
7) Along with the Prime Minister Modi, who inaugurated the 2nd integrated border check post at Jogbani-Biratnagar?
Ans:- KP Sharma Oli
8) Who is the President of All India Council of Sports?
Ans:- V K Malhotra
9) What is the theme of Ministry of Commerce and Industry's tableau on Start Up India at the Republic Day Parade?
Ans:- Reach for the sky
10) Subhash Chandra Bose Jayanti is celebrated on which date?
Ans:- 23rd January
11) How medals India won at 9th Nation's Cup women's boxing tournament in Sombor, Serbia?
12) How medals India won at 9th Nation's Cup women's boxing tournament in Sombor, Serbia?
13) India has opened its first Mahatma Gandhi Convention Centre in which country?
14) What is India's rank in Economist Intelligence Unit's Democracy Index?
15) With which Indian Navy hassigned MoU for sharing of offshore data?
Ans:- Geological Survey of India
16) Which state has recently launched "Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana"?
Ans;- Uttar Pradesh
17) Which country took over the chairmanship of the Group of 77?
18) The first National consultative workshop on Strengthening Agri-Logistics in the e-NAM was organized in which city?
Ans:- New Delhi
19) Which has become the first state to implement agricultural land leasing policy?
20) According to World Employment and Social Outlook report of ILO, in 2020 number of people registered as unemployed is expected to rise to?
Ans:- 190.5 million
21) India with which country has to sign agreement on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters?