Daily Current Affairs 10th November 2019
1) Who has been newly appointed as the country manager of Google India?
Ans:- Sanjay Gupta
2) Who won the gold medal in 10m Air pistol at the Asian Shooting Championships?
Ans:- Manu Bhaker
3) Shilpostav- 2019" was organised in which city?
Ans:- New Delhi
4) Which states will host The "NuGen Mobility Summit-2019"?
5) Who became the new Prime Minister of Mauritius after a victory in the elections?
Ans:- Pravind Kumar Jugnauth
6) Mid Planning Conference (MPC) for MILAN exercise was concluded in which city recently?
7) How many Guinness World Records have been created at India International Science Festival?
8) Who will give voice to Elsa in tamil version of Hollywood film 'Frozen 2' ?
Ans:- Shruti Hassan
9) Who has became the second fastest India player to score 2000 ODI runs?
Ans:- Smriti Mandhana
10) Which country is to host men's Hockey World Cup in 2023?
11) Which actress has been appointed as the UNHRC goodwill ambassador of Pakistan?
Ans;'- Mahira Khan
12) Which institute will collab with AIIMS and Kasturba Medical College on Genetic Testing?
Ans:- University of Michigan
13) Who has won the Asian Business Leadership Forum Global Asian Award-2019?
Ans:- Kumar Mangalam Birla
14) Who was the Drupad maestro and Padma Shri awardee that passed away recently?
Ans:- Ramakant Gundecha
15) The multiplayer version of interactive mobile game 'A Cut Above'belongs to which force?
Ans:- Indian Air Force
16) Which city organized the 10th meeting of SCO nations?
Ans:- New Delhi
17) In which city 27th Conference of Central and State Statistical Organizations (COCSSO) is being held?
18) World Radiography Day is celebrated all over the world on which date?
Ans:- November 8