Daily Current Affairs 26th December 2019
1) Which is the only country having hypersonic weapons?
2) Who will be the administrative controller of Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL)?
Ans:- Union Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
3) Locust Invasion has arisen as a threat to farmlands of which state?
4) What is current Gross Nonperforming asset ratio of the banking system?
5) The Eat Right Mela of FSSAI was organised in which city?
Ans:- New Delhi
6) Who secured second rank in the recent, ICC women's cricket ratings?
Ans:- Radha Yadav
7) Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme was announced in which state?
8) Which one is not the states to be covered under Atal Bhujal Yojana?
9) Digital Radio is to be introduced by which year in India?
10) Who was the last Governor General of India?
11) The Epigraphy Branch of Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) has discovered the earliest Sanskrit inscription in which state?
Ans:- Andhra Pradesh
12) Which country is to import Polio Markers from India?
13) India has signed an agreement with which country on Bioenergy Cooperation?
14) Which Indian Tennis icon recently announced his retirement?
Ans:- Leander Paes
15) Which state/UT passed a new policy regarding electric vehicles?
16) Who is the author of 'Dreams of a Billion: India and the Olympic Games'?
Ans:- Nalin Mehta
17) Atal Bihari Vajpayee Birth Day is celebrated on which date all over the India?
Ans:- December 25
18) India's first university for the transgender community will be opened in the which state?
Ans:- Uttar Pradesh
19) Anish Bhanwala belongs to which game?
20) Which state topped the Good Governance Index?
Ans:- Tamil Nadu