Daily Current Affairs 15th November 2019
1) Who won the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Life Achievement Award?
Ans:- Robert De Niro
2) Which LCA aircraft carried out night-time arrested landing at SBTF, Goa?
3) Which country has become the first South Asian nation to criminalise offences related to match-fixing?
Ans:- Sri Lanka
4) Which edition of the India International Trade Fair has begun in Delhi?
5) Which West Indies cricketer has recently been banned for tampering the ball?
Ans:- Nicholas Pooran
6) Who has been newly appointed the chief justice of Meghalaya High Court?
Ans:- Muhammad Raffiq
7) Which country has passed the euthanasia bill?
Ans:- New Zealand
8) Which country has just completed lander test for its first unmanned mars mission in 2020?
9) How many medals did India win in the 14th Asian Championship Shooting?
10) Which state launched a mobile app called "Sishu Suraksha"?
11) Which city organized the exhibition of Technologies in Food Processing?
Ans:- New Delhi
12) Who has recently been elected to the board of The Metropolitan Museum of Art?
Ans:- Nita Ambani
13) Which country has recently declared a health emergency due to dengue and malaria?
14) Which city organized the 6th World Congress on Rural and Agriculture Finance?
Ans:- New Delhi
15) According to a recent decision of SC, which office has come under RTI act?
Ans:- Chief Justice of India
16) How much amount will India contribute to the UN Palestine refugee agency?
Ans:- USD 5 million
17) Who is to receive the 2019 Munin Barkotoki Literary Award?
Ans:- Monoranjan Bori