Daily Current Affairs 5th November 2020
1. Paul Zacharia, who belonged to which profession, was selected for Ezhuthachan Puraskaram 2020?
2. Who launched the 'Green Delhi' app to answer concerns about pollution?
Ans:- Arvind Kejriwal.
3. Which country has successfully tested the Sukhoi 30 MKI BrahMos Missile?
4. Which Bank rolled out instant payouts for fintechs with Visa Direct?
5. Which public transport service has launched the 'Meri Saheli' Women's Safety Initiative?
Ans:- Indian Railways.
6. Which company has been named BCCI 's Women T20 Challenge 2020 Title Sponsor?
7. Which organisation sanctioned the Goa government's Rs 85 crore RIDF loan?
8. Prime Minister Mesut Yilmaz passed away, he belonged to which country?
9. Which company entered into a Hindustan Aeronautics Limited contract with INR 400 Crore 'Project Parivartan'?
Ans:- Tech Mahindra.
10. Who launched India's first seaplane service in Gujarat?
Ans:- Narendra Modi.
11. Who started the SERB-POWER support scheme for women scientists?
Ans:- Harsh Vardhan.
12. Who won gold at the Alexis Vastine International?
Ans:- Amit Panghal, Sanjeet & Ashish Kumar.
13. Which company has included the Panna Tiger Reserve of India in the 'Biosphere Reserve' status?
14. Where did India's first 'tyre park'is to come up?
Ans:- West Bengal.
15. Which bank revised Max Life's stake acquisition agreement?
Ans:- Axis Bank.