Daily Current Affairs 9th November 2020
1. Which country's President John Pombe Magufuli won 2nd term?
2. Who introduced the Nurturing Neighborhoods Challenge, Data Maturity Assessment Framework Cycle 2, and the City Data Officer Training Program?
Ans:- Hardeep Singh Puri.
3. Syska Group announced whom as its new brand ambassador?
Ans:- Rajkummar Rao.
4. The Coral Reef, the height of which the Great Barrier Reef was found in Australia?
5. Which 5 year Incubation & Fellowship programme was launched by IIT and NMDC Limited?
Ans:- IIT Hyyderabad.
6. On which date is the International Day to Prevent the Exploitation of the Environment in War and Armed Conflict observed annually?
Ans:- 6th November.
7. India received 2nd batch of which Aircraft?
8. Which company's payments service got NPCI nod?
9. Which bank has launched a comprehensive banking programme called 'Mine'?
10. Who was unanimously elected to the board of the International Dairy Federation (IDF) Global Dairy Entities?
Ans:- Dilip Rath.
11. Which country launched 13 satellites in one single rocket successfully?
12. Shaktikanta Das Chairing the meeting of SAARC Central Bank Governors?
13. India signed MoU on COVID-19 Vaccine with which country?
14. Who enacted the 2020 Arbitration and Conciliation Ordinance (Amendment)?
Ans:- Ram Nath Kovind.
15. Who became the Brand Ambassador for Namami Gange project?
Ans:- Chacha Chaudhary.
16. Where did CCEA chaired by PM Modi authorise Rs 1,810 crore investment for hydropower project?
Ans:- Himachal Pradesh.
17. Don Talbot passed away, he belonged to which sports?
18. Which country has formally withdrawn from its climate agreement in Paris?
Ans :- United States.
19. Which organisation has launched the initiative "Plastic Lao MASK LE JAO"?
20. Which bank has partnered with Paytm for the contactless credit card launch?