Important Weekly Current Affairs Quiz from 8-14 October 2019
1) 14th edition of joint military training, Exercise Nomadic Elephant-XIV started between which country?
Ans:- Indo - Mongolian
2) Who has won the Nobel Prize in Physiology?
Ans:- William G Kaelin Jr, Peter J Ratcliffe and Gregg L Semenza are jointly awarded 2019 Nobel Prize in Physiology/Medicine
3) Who among the followings has won the China Open 2019?
Ans:- Naomi Osaka
4) Indian Army's first mountain combat exercise 'Him Vijay' 2019 begins in:
Ans:- Arunachal Pradesh
5) Who has won Japan Open title-2019?
Ans:- Novak Djokovic
6) On which dates the first World Cotton Day is celebrated?
Ans:- 7th October 2019
7) Diahann Carroll passed away recently was associated with:
Ans:- US actresses
8) Which countries tops the IAAF World Athletics Championships?
9) Which months is celebrated as the Breast Cancer Awareness Month?
10) Name the US actresses won Golden Globe, passed away recently?
Ans:- Diahann Carroll
11) Who has been nominated for 'Mother Teresa Memorial Award'?
Ans:- Nadia Murad & Dr Denis Mukwege
12) Which state government has appointed Justice Vinod Kumar Sharma (retired) as the new Lokpal of the state?
13) Who has become the 1st Indian cricket player to play 100 T20 International matches?
Ans:- Harmanpreet Kaur
14) Who won the Nobel prize for Physics-2019?
Ans:- Michel Mayor, Didier Queloz & James Peebles
15) Who has been awarded to the 2019 Nobel Prize in Medicine?
Ans:- William G. Kaelin Jr., William G. Kaelin Jr. & Gregg L. Semenza
16) The fifth round of Foreign Office Consultations between India and Mexico were held in which cities?
Ans:- New Delhi
17) On which dates World Post Day is observed?
Ans:- October 9
18) The player who has reached 289 with a climb of 200 ranks in ATP rankings 2019?
Ans:- Andy Murray
19) Which Magazines has named two Indians in its annual list of 40 most influential people?
20) Who is Portugal's Prime Minister and has won re-election recently?
Ans:- Antonio Costa
21) Which Cricketer has become the first one to get out on Zero ten times in T-20 Cricket format?
Ans:- Umar Akmal
22) To which professions Farook Khan belongs?
23) Christine Wolf has won the Hero Women's Indian Open at Gurugram belongs to which country?
24) Which devices has been launched for ocean states forecast and mapping potential fishing zones?
25) When is the World Mental Health Day observed every year?
Ans:- 10th October
26) Which countries has banned ads for the unhealthiest sugary drinks?
27) Which state government has launched India's first-of-its-kind Garbage Cafe?
28) Who is the director of the award-winning short film "Spirit Of Kerala"?
Ans:- Arun Joseph
29) Annu Rani belongs to which games?
Ans:- Javelin Throw
30) Peter Handke who has been selected as winner of Nobel Prize for the year 2019 belongs to which countries?
31) At which of the following is the 38th India Carpet Expo being held in October 2019?
32) On which date World Obesity Day is observed?
Ans:- 11th October
33) Who among the following Indian Cricketers hit seventh double hundred in tests?
Ans:- Virat Kohli
34) Which tribes start returning to Mizoram from Tripura, that was in news now a days?
35) Exercise DHARMA GUARDIAN is between which of the following countries?
36) Indian PM Modi and Chinese President Xi Jinping meet at which of the following historical places?
Ans:- Mamallapuram in Tamil Nadu
37) Kadri Gopalnath who died recently played which instruments?
38) Which country has recently deployed additional 3,000 troops to Saudi Arabia?
39) Who among the following awarded Indira Gandhi award for national integration for the years 2017 and 2018?
Ans:- Chandi Prasad
40) Which is the name of India's first female graduate (Hons) for whom Google has recently dedicated a doodle?
Ans:- Kamini Roy
41) Which United Nations' agencies recently became the first to make transactions in crypto currency?
42) Who players win lifetime achievement at Indian Sports Honours (ISH)?
Ans:- Milkha Singh
43) Peter Gilchrist who won billiards championship belongs to which countries?
44) Which typhoon causing havoc in Japan these days?
45) On which dates World Migratory Day is celebrated?
Ans:- October 12
46) To which profession Robert Forster belonged to?