Important Weekly Current Affairs Quiz from 8th Sep -14 th Sep
1) What date will National Nutrition Week be observed?
Ans:- 1st to 7th September
2) Which pharmaceutical company will launch India's first cervical cancer vaccine?
Ans:- Serum Institute of India
3) Indian-origin Which American multinational corporation has named Laxman Narasimhan its CEO?
4) Which company will not be among the top ten most valuable in India in August 2022?
5) Which government agency has the largest list of departments that did not follow CVC?
Ans:- Railways Ministry
6) Who has been chosen to serve as the new director general of All India Radio's news services division?
Ans:- Dr. Vasudha Gupta
7) Which Central Ministry of the Government has announced the launch of Rashtriya Poshan Maah 2022?
Ans:- Ministry of Women and Child Development
8) Who has been given the extra responsibility of serving as the chairman and managing director of ONGC for the next four months?
Ans:- Rajesh Kumar Srivastava
9) Who had the honour of having a street named after him in the Canadian city of Markham?
Ans:- AR Rahman
10) Who has been named CMD of the NHPC?
Ans:- Yamuna Kumar Chaubey
11) Where was the INS Vikrant, India's first home-built aircraft carrier, properly dedicated?
Ans:- Cochin Shipyard Limited
12) Who has been chosen to serve as the All India Football Federation's new president?
Ans:- Kalyan Chaubey
13) Which date is the International Day of Charity observed?
Ans:- September 05
14) Which bank has updated its criteria for online lending to better safeguard consumers?
15) National Green Tribunal (NGT) slashed a Rs 3500 crore fine on which state government for violating waste management rules?
Ans:- West Bengal
16) Who has Starbucks' new Indian-origin CEO position been filled by?
Ans:- Laxman Narasimhan
17) Where in India was a new crab species called Ghatiana Dwivarna discovered?
18) Who has been proposed to lead the National Legal Services Authority as executive chairman?
Ans:- Justice D Y Chandrachud
19) Which Union ministers will travel to Japan and Mongolia for five days?
Ans:- Rajnath Singh
20) Which bank has a contract in place with the NMDFC for the creation of mobile applications and financial accounting software?
Ans:- ICICI Bank
21) In terms of resolving public complaints during, UIDAI came out on top among all Ministries and Departments.
Ans:- August 2022
22) Which person's birth anniversary is commemorated as Teachers' Day in India?
Ans:- Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
23) Who has been chosen to serve as Sansad TV's next CEO?
Ans:- Utpal Kumar Singh
24) The book "Divorce and Democracy: A History of Personal Law in Post-Independence India" is written by who?
Ans:- Saumya Saxena
25) Which Indian cricketer has declared his or her retirement from all competitions?
Ans:- Suresh Raina
26) Who has been chosen to serve as SCI Ltd.'s new chairman and managing director?
Ans:- Binesh Kumar Tyagi
27) In which cities has the government approved EMC?
28) What is India's external debt as of March 2022, according to information from the Finance Ministry?
Ans:- USD 620 billion
29) Which folk dances is related to the late Ramchandra Manjhi?
Ans:- Bhojpuri Folk Dance
30) Which bank was the first PSB to launch TIN 2.0, the new system for collecting direct taxes?
Ans:- Bank of India
31) Whose business created the first intra-nasal Corona vaccine in India, iNCOVACC?
Ans:- Bharat Biotech
32) How long did Queen Elizabeth II's reign last?
Ans:- 70 years and 7 months
33) Who has been chosen to serve as the incoming high commissioner of India to Canada?
Ans:- Sanjay Kumar Verma