Important Weekly Current Affairs Quiz from 23-28 February, 2021
1)The foundation stone of the Grand Anicut Canal System was laid by PM Modi in which state?
Ans:- Tamil Nadu
2) In which state will the Maharaja Suheldev Memorial be established?
Ans:- Uttar Pradesh
3) In which state has the Snakepedia mobile application been launched?
4) Major General (retired) Basant Kumar Mahapatra, a war veteran, has passed away. which state was he from?
5) ISRO is expected to launch a small experimental SD SAT communication satellite. Which firm has built the nano-satellite?
Ans:- SpaceKidz India
6) Who was sent as the head of the Bureau of Consumer Financial Security to the Senate by the US?
Ans:- Rohit Chopra
7) Which government in the state has named Hima Das as DSP?
8) Who has been named as the UN Capital Development Fund's Executive Secretary?
Ans:- Preeti Sinha
9) Who wrote the book 'Starstruck: Confessions of a TV Executive' about his experiences in India's satellite TV industry?
Ans:- Peter Mukerjea
10) Which state has introduced the Maa Ki Rasoi programme to supply the poor with food?
Ans:- West Bengal
11) Who is the author of the book titled "Mapping Love"?
Ans:- Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari
12) In which state/UT has the age-old Kanchoth festival been celebrated?
Ans:- Jammu and Kashmir
13) Which country hosted the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation's (SAARC) virtual health secretary-level meeting?
14) The "Iran-Russia Maritime Security Belt 2021" has been joined by the Indian navy. In which area has the exercise been organised?
Ans:- Indian Ocean
15) Who has been appointed as the Executive Secretary of the United Nations Capital Development Fund (UNCDF)?
Ans:- Preeti Sinha
16) Indian Sign Language (ISL) Dictionary 2021 is which edition of the dictionary released by the government?
17) Who has been named as Puducherry's Lieutenant-Governor?
Ans:- Tamilisai Soundararajan
18) The foundation stone of the Cauvery Basin Refinery was recently laid by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in which state?
Ans:- Tamil Nadu
19) PM Narendra Modi launched the initiative 'Mahabahu-Brahmaputra' in which state?
20) Which City Police are given the Best Contingent Marching Trophy-2021?
21) What is the new name of the Kings XI Punjab IPL team?
Ans:- Punjab Kings
22) The Former Union Minister Captain Satish Sharma has passed away. He was a veteran leader of which political party?
23) The mobile app "Snakepedia" has been launched by which state?
24) Who is the author of the 'ASOCA' book?
Ans:- Irwin Allan Sealy
25) Which state has announced a 2021-22 fiscal package of Rs 200-crore for the construction of the Maa Samaleswari Shrine?
26) Which company introduced the robocar called TIGER X-1 as an Ultimate Mobility Vehicle?
Ans:- Hyundai Motor
27) which organization has HCL Technology partnered with to improve its cybersecurity capabilities?
Ans:- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
28) Which state recently announced a Rs 200-crore package for the 2021-22 tax for the Maa Samaleswari Shrine development?
29) Who is the first Indian to be chosen as the Chair of the Human Rights Council's Advisory Committee of the United Nations?
Ans:- Ajai Malhotra
30) Which freedom fighter will be named after India's biggest hockey stadium?
Ans:- Birsa Munda
31) On which date is the World Pangolin Day observed globally?
Ans:- Third Saturday of February
32) Who is the first Indian to be chosen as the Chair of the Human Rights Council's Advisory Committee of the United Nations?
Ans:- Ajai Malhotra
33) Who will be the next Indian ambassador to Syria?
Ans:- Mahendra Singh
34) The initiative 'Mahabahu-Brahmaputra' is a Ro-Pax service initiated by the Prime Minister in which of the following states?
35) Which nation is hosting the conclave of COVID-19 Management Experience, Good Practice, and Way Forward?
36) Which state has declared the Girl Students' Free Gift Milk initiative?
37) Which agency has CSIR partnered with to support health research in India?
Ans:- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
38) Who testfired the Helina & Dhruvastra missile system that was developed indigenously?
39) Who was appointed to the post of UNDP Under-Secretary-General and Associate Administrator?
Ans:- Usha Rao Monari
40) When is the International Day of the Mother Language (IMLD) celebrated?
Ans:- 21 February
41) The 11th Macroeconomic Dialogue practically took place between the European Union and which country?
42) Which state government has begun a project using state-of-the-art boats to link the islands around the city?
43) Who had the book 'Rashtra Pratham-82 varshon ki swarinm gatha' published?
Ans:- Amit Shah
44) The foundation stone of the Dhubri Phulbari Bridge was recently laid by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in which state?
45) The book Maverick Messiha is a biography of the former chief minister of which state?
Ans:- Andhra Pradesh
46) Which state government inaugurated the LGBI Airport Perishable Cargo Center?
47) At which stage was the Common Science & Technology Development Center inaugurated?
48) In which location was the Atal Paryavaran Bhavan inaugurated by Union Minister Prakash Javadekar?
49) The 50 MW Kasaragod Solar Power Project was inaugurated by PM Modi in which state?
50) Which state approved Rs. 9 crore to create 'intelligent anganwadis' by transforming the traditional anganwadis into 'intelligent' structures with better amenities?
51) Who is the initiator of the Accelerated Mission? Dhanush 3.0 Indra?
Ans:- Harsh Vardhan
52) In which state did the first ever 'Skill University of Eastern India' lay its foundation stone?
53) Which organisation has won the 2020 Environmental Enforcement Award for Asia?