Important Weekly Current Affairs Quiz from 15th - 21st November, 2020
1. Which insurance company collaborated with PayBima via Digital Sales to drive Life Insurance Protection?
Ans:- Tata AIA Life Insurance.
2. Chen Meng claimed the ITTF Women's World Cup title. Which country does she belong to?
3. Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa died, the long-serving PM of which country was he?
4. What was India's rank in BMI ranking?
5. On which date is World Pneumonia Day annually observed?
Ans:- 12 November.
6. Which bank has SmartHub Merchant Solutions 3.0 launched for SMEs?
7. Which date is the annual Public Service Broadcasting Day celebrated in India?
Ans:- 12 November.
8. Which state government has added fish nutrition to the diet map for anganwadi?
9. Which state government has released two mobile apps?
10. Who has been appointed as the Chief of Staff to the acting US Defense Secretary?
Ans:- Kash Patel.
11. Which organisation will set up a Traditional Medicine Global Centre in India?
12. Moody's projected India GDP for 2020 at what percent?
13. On which date is World Kindness Day being observed globally?
Ans:- 13 November.
14. The Jeevan Seva app for secure and timely transport of COVID-19 patients to and from hospitals was launched by which state/UT?
15. Asif Basra died, what profession did he belong to?
16. On which date is Ayurveda Day nationally observed?
Ans:- November 13.
17. Which state CM launched 'Project Air Care'?
18. Which country has received 50 metric tonnes of food aid recently from India?
19. Whose autobiography is to be titled as 'I Am No Messiah'?
Ans:- Sonu Sood.
20. Sanchaman Limboo died, the former CM of which state was he?
21. Where did India successfully test the surface of every weather rapid reaction to an air missile?
22. The government of Madhya Pradesh has launched the 'Aatma Nirbhar Madhya Pradesh 2023' roadmap. What field will the special focus of the roadmap be on?
Ans:- Education And Health.
23. 'Bharat Darshan-Dakshin Bharat Yatra' will be launched on December 12 by the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC). What is the Yatra theme?
Ans:- Show India to Indians.
24. On November 13, on the day of Dhanwantri Jayanti, 'National Ayurveda Day' fell in 2020. What year is 'National Ayuveda Day' observed?
25. The Draft Banking Regulation 2020 was approved by the Authority of the International Financial Services Centers. The meeting will take place in what territory of the Union?
26. On November 14, World Diabetes Day is celebrated. What was World Diabetes Day's theme?
Ans:- The Nurse and Diabetes.
27. Which state government has launched the 'Air Care Project' to fight rising air pollution?
28. Who has been appointed as a BJP Party in-charge of political crucial in Uttar Pradesh?
Ans:- Radha Mohan Singh.
29. In which state is India's first Sandalwood Museum being set up?
30. An incentivisation structure has been introduced by the Sports Ministry to extend monetary support to 500 private academies, under which scheme?
Ans:- Khelo India.
31. Who attended the 8th BRICS Ministerial Meeting for Science, Technology and Innovation?
Ans:- Dr. Harsh Vardhan.
32. Recently, Reliance Retail Ventures Ltd. (RRVL) has acquired how much of the Urban Ladder Home Decor Solutions Private Ltd. equity shears?
33. Who represented India at the 15th East Asia Summit?
Ans:- Dr. S. Jaishankar.
34. Which country's prime minister presided over the 15th Summit of East Asia?
35. In which state did Prime Minister Narendra Modi unveil the "Statue of Peace"?
36. Which organisation has tested the Rapid Reaction missile successfully?
37. Who received the 2020 Children's World Peace Prize?
Ans:- Sadat Rahman.
38. By overtaking what player, Aryna Sabalenka entered the top 10 of the WTA rankings?
Ans:- Serena Williams.
39. What is the theme of world Kindness day?
Ans:- The World We Make - Inspire Kindness.
40 Which site will be chosen as a wetland site under the Ramsar protection treaty?
Ans:- Lonar Lake.
41. On World Pneumonia Day, the Department of Health & Family Welfare launched the SAANS campaign in which state?
42. Which state government has initiated the 2020 Kalaignar Karunanidhi Breakfast Scheme?
43. Which scheme was launched by India in the eighth BRICS to help women science and technology researchers?
Ans:- SERB Power.
44. November 16 is being celebrated in India annually as which day?
Ans:- National Press Day.
45. Which of the following sites are added to the Ramsar sites list?
Ans:- Keetham Lake & Lonar Lake.
46. Which district bagged the 2019 award for water conservation efforts from the Union Jal Shakti ministry?
47. On which date is the International Day for Tolerance celebrated?
Ans:- 16 November.
48. For what reason has the Structural Engineering Research Centre built the Emergency Retrieval System?
Ans:- Quick Retrieval of power Transmission.
49. Which film won prize for Best of India Short Film Festival 2020?
50. Who has been named as Panasonic's chief executive officer (CEO)?
Ans:- Yuki Kusumi.
51. Which is the First ever vaccine listed under WHO emergency use list?
52. The term of Director of the Compliance Directorate (ED) has been extended by the Union Government by one year. Who is ED's director?
Ans:- Sanjay Kumar Mishra.
53. Which of these delivered the first Gaganyaan Launch Vehicle hardware to ISRO?
54. Which of the institutes below hosted the Consumer Culture Lab's virtual launch?
Ans:- IIM Udaipur.
55. International Students' Day is observed on which date?
Ans:- 17th November.
56. On the sidelines of the 37th ASEAN summit, how many Asia Pacific countries have signed the world's largest free trade agreement led by China?
57. Which bank introduced the National Popular Mobility Debit Card recently?
Ans:- Karnataka Bank Ltd.
58. The Ministry of Civil Aviation and the Directorate-General of Civil Aviation authorise drones to be used for agricultural activities by which institute?
Ans:- International Crops Research Institute, Hyderabad.
59. November 17 is celebrated as which day?
Ans:- National Epilepsy Day.
60. Who was honoured with the 2020 Prof. AN Bhaduri Memorial Lecture Award?
Ans:- Dr. Sushanta Kar.
61) Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador of 'Equitas Small Finance Bank limited'?
Ans:- Smriti Mandhana.
62) Who has been appointed as the Brand Ambassador of Financepee?
Ans:- Rohit Sharma.
63) Who has been appointed as the MD and CEO of HDFC Mutual Funds?
Ans:- Navneet Munot.
64) Who is the author of book How To Be A Writer Is?
Ans:- Ruskin Bond.
65) According to worlds best cities report 2020, national capital Delhi is at which place?
66) National Naturopathy Day is observed on which date?
Ans:- 18 November.
67) Who is the new speaker of Bihar Assembly?
Ans:- Nand Kishore Yadav.
68) Which non-banking company launched American Express (Amex) card?
69) Which state government launched the Oil Palm Project?
70) Who is the author of book 'Reporting India: My Seventy-Year Journey as a Journalist'?
Ans:- Prem Prakash.