Important Weekly Current Affairs Quiz from 01-07th July 2019
1) How much fine will be imposed on the people for blocking ambulances as a part of Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Bill?
Ans:- Rs 10,000
2) Krishi kiosk, a scheme for farmers was launched in the state of __________.
3) International Asteroid Day 2019 was observed on __________.
Ans:- June 30
4) Recently, Konark Publishers Pvt Ltd, published a book named as "A Prime Minister to Remember- Memories of a Military Chief". Who is the author of the book?
Ans:- Admiral Sushil Kumar
5) Which state Government launched a crop insurance scheme, Bangla Shashya Bima (BSB) for the farmers?
Ans:- West Bengal
6) Who has become the first IPS Officer to complete 'Seventh Summit' Challenge?
Ans:- Aparna Kumar
7) Name of bollywood actress who recently decided to quit bollywood due to religious reasons.
Ans:- Zaira Wasim
8) Which state has launched a campaign to eradicate Encephalitis disease?
Ans:- Uttar Pradesh
9) Which company is the India's biggest retailer by revenue?
Ans:- Reliance Retail
10) Who won SJFI Medal in the Sports Journalists Federation of India 2019 Awards?
Ans:- Prakash Padukone
11) Which team win the final of the IBSF Snooker World Cup in Doha?
12) Who won 2019 Austrian Grand Prix, recently?
Ans:- Max Verstappen
13) Who is the author of the book "Around the World in Eighty Days"?
Ans:- Jules Verne
14) Which country banned single-use plastic shopping bags, recently?
Ans:- New Zealand
15) This district of J&K has launched 'Operation Khumaar' to make 312 panchayats tobacco-free.
16) Who has been appointed as the Chairman and Managing Director of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd?
Ans:- P.K. Purwar
17) Which state declared 'Tamil Yeoman' as its state butterfly?
Ans:- Tamil Nadu
18) Who is the present speaker of Lok Sabha?
Ans:- Om Birla
19) Who is the chief minister of Nagaland?
Ans:- Neiphiu Rio
20) Name the Indian personality Who has been elected as a member of International Olympic Committee (IOC).
Ans:- Narinder Batra
21) Who launched Dr. Krishna Saksena's book 'Whispers of Time' in New Delhi?
Ans:- Smriti Irani
22) World Sports Journalists Day was observed on __________.
Ans:- July 2
23) The 21st Commonwealth Championship for the year 2019 will be held in __________.
24) Which state govt launches toll-free CM helpline 1076, recently?
Ans:- Uttar Pradesh
25) As per Henley Passport Index 2019, what is the position of India?
26) Which state has commissioned the longest Electrified Railway Tunnel?
Ans:- Andhra Pradesh
27) Which state assembly has passed a bill proposing a hike in retirement age of Vice-chancellors of State own Universities?
Ans:- West Bengal
28) Which country is the largest producer of milk?
29) UNESCO's World Heritage Committee has listed which of the following as a World Heritage Site, recently?
30) Who has ties up with Facebook for digital literacy initiative 'Digital Udaan'?
Ans:- Reliance Jio
31) The first ever India International Cooperatives Trade Fair will be held in __________.
Ans:- New Delhi
32) The capital of South American nation, Argentina is _______?
Ans:- Buenos Aires
33) Who launched a Digital India initiative at New Delhi?
Ans:- Ravi Shankar Prasad
34) Who is the Chief Economic Advisor (CEA) of the Government of India?
Ans:- Krishnamurthy V Subramanian
35) Where is the headquarter of e-commerece giant Amazon?
36) Harideesh Kumar appointed as the Director of __________.
37) Who is the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India?
Ans:- Rajiv Mehrishi
38) How many ICC cricket worldcup has India won?
39) Who has been appointed as the Chairman and Managing Director of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL)?
Ans:- Nalin Shinghal
40) What is the size of the budget in the year 2019-2020?
Ans:- 27.86 lakh crore
41) What is the name of new water conservation scheme announced by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman during budget 2019
Ans:- Jal Jeevan Mission