Important Weekly Current Affairs Quiz from 8th oct -14th oct
1) At the Korean Open tennis tournament in Seoul, Yoshihito Nishioka of which nation won the men's singles title?
2) Which profession does Tulsi Tanti, who passed away from a heart arrest, belong to?
3) Which area of study garnered Svante Paabo of Sweden the 2022 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine?
4) Which state government has introduced the "Asara" pension relief programme?
5) On which day is World Habitat Day observed?
Ans:- October 03
6) For the advancement of click chemistry and bioorthogonal chemistry, how many scientists have been awarded the Nobel Prize in Chemistry?
7) Which state's governor, B.D. Mishra, also served as governor while serving as the governor of Arunachal Pradesh?
8) The 36 OneWeb Gen 1 low-Earth orbit (LEO) satellites will be launched on which GSLV.
Ans:- Mk III
9) Which state has been ordered by the NGT to restore the Sukapaika River within six months?
10) Which country will award the SASTRA Ramanujan Prize to Yunqing Tang in 2022?
11) By CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao, which state's Rashtra Samithi (TRS) was renamed Bharat Rashtra Samithi (BRS)?
12) Who is the author of the book The Last Heroes?
Ans:- P Sainath
13) The three-day Digital India Conference of State IT Ministers was held in which city?
Ans:- New Delhi
14) Which nation's navy and the Indian Navy have a White Shipping Information Exchange Agreement?
Ans:- New Zealand
15) In order to erect 25K mobile towers in 500 days, how much money has the government approved?
Ans:- 26000 crore
16) How much of a fee will there be for using a RuPay credit card for purchases?
17) Which state government is responsible for launching the "Vande Mataram" movement there?
18) Who mandated the six-month closure of Brickwork Ratings India?
19) The novelist Annie Ernaux of which country won the 2022 Nobel Prize in Literature?
20) Which state's president Droupadi Murmu started the "herSTART" initiative to support women-led startups?
21) Sandeep Kumar Gupta has been named chairman and managing director of which company?
22) Who has the Government of India appointed as the UAPA Tribunal's Presiding Officer?
Ans:- Dinesh Kumar Sharma
23) Who has been chosen to serve as the Indian Ordinance Factory Service's director general?
Ans:- Sanjeev Kishore
24) When does the Berlin Festival of Lights 2022 begin?
Ans:- October 07
25) Who won the Tel Aviv Open tennis tournament in 2022?
.Ans:- Novak Djokovic
26) In what state has the Anti-Dust Campaign been initiated to reduce air pollution?
27) The first three all-female Provincial Armed Constabulary (PAC) battalions in the state were proclaimed by which state.
Ans:- Uttar Pradesh
28) What insurance provider has chosen Kishore Kumar Poludasu to serve as its next MD and CEO beginning in October 2022?
Ans:- SBI General Insurance
29) Who has been selected by the International Hockey Federation as the male goaltender?
Ans:- PR Sreejesh
30) Which state became the first in the nation to introduce Gati Shakti Portal?
31) Which institutions will host the first Inclusive TBI (i-TBI), or Technology Business Incubation, based on green technology in India?
Ans:- NIT Srinagar
32) What day of the year does India commemorate Air Force Day?
Ans:- October 08
33) Which state is home to Kuno National Park, where cheetahs were first introduced?
Ans:- Madhya Pradesh
34) Which state government supports Bundelkhand's first tiger reserve?
Ans:- Uttar Pradesh
35) The "Prohibition of Online Gambling and Regulation of Online Games Ordinance, 2022" was passed in which state?
Ans:- Tamil Nadu
36) Who is the Tamil Nadu governor?
Ans:- R N Ravi
137) Who has won the 36th National Games' gold medal in Yogasana as the first athlete?
Ans:- Pooja Patel
38) Which doctor of Indian heritage has been suggested to represent the United States on the WHO executive board?
Ans:- Vivek Murthy
39) Which organisation has unveiled the new "SupTech effort" dubbed "DAKSH"?
40) Which organisation published a concept note on Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC)?
Ans:- Reserve Bank of India
41) Whose group published the report, "Poverty and Shared Prosperity 2022"?
42) When is Indian Foreign Service (IFS) Day celebrated each year?
Ans:- October 09
43) Which country in South East Asia has seen more than 1 million people displaced, according to a UNICEF report?
44) Which date is World Post Day observed?
Ans:- October 09
45) Who is the chairperson of the commission established to investigate converted Dalits' Scheduled Caste (SC) status?
Ans:- Justice K G Balakrishnan
46) The CEO of Bank of India Mutual Funds has been named.
Ans:- Mohit Bhatia
47) For which of the following goals did Shri Shaktikanta Das launch the DAKSH SupTech initiative for RBI?
Ans:- Supervisory Purpose
48) Which of the following nations' Center for Civil Liberties (CLL) received the 2022 Nobel Peace Prize?
Ans:- Belarusian activist Ales Bialiatski, Ukrainian NGO Center for Civil Liberties (CLL) & Russian human rights group Memorial
49) What percent of India's growth for FY23 was the World Bank's revised projection as of October 2022?
50) Which IT firm will work with the Indian government to develop a programme to train its digital toolkit?
Copyright @ 2017-2023 SSCE All Right Reserved
Developed By: webridgeesolution.com