Important Weekly Current Affairs Quiz from 22 July -31 July
1) In honour of its first DG, the Rustamji Memorial was established by this organisation?
2) Under the 'Kisan Mitra Urja Yojna,' which state's farmers will receive a monthly award of Rs 1,000?
3) Who was India's first female physician?
Ans:- Kadambini Ganguly
4) Which bank created FEDDY, an AI-powered virtual assistant that can assist customers with banking-related questions at any time?
Ans:- Federal Bank
5) On what day was Nelson Mandela's International Day commemorated?
Ans:- July 18
6) What is India's Blue Economy target through its Deep Ocean Mission and marine resources?
Ans:- Rs 100 billion
7) What platform has been established to assist farmers in receiving "the appropriate information at the right time" in their preferred language?
8) In which city was India's first touchscreen "Grain ATM" installed?
9) Which bank has signed an MoU with the Bank of Maharashtra to support ongoing developmental initiatives in Maharashtra related to priority sector lending?
10) To counter China's Belt and Road Initiative (BRI), which organisation has proposed a "Build Back Better World (B3W)" initiative?
11) Which sport does Shiabji Banerjee represent?
12) Which country has announced that passenger flights from India will be prohibited until August 21, 2021?
13) The E-100 Pilot Project was launched in which city on World Environment Day?
14) AMLEX was developed by which IIT's researchers?
Ans:- IIT Ropar
15) Which state's central public sector medical company has sought for COPP/ WHO-GMP certification for 18 Ayurvedic products?
16) Which country has debuted a maglev train with a top speed of 600 kilometres per hour?
17) The share of outstanding loans tied to external benchmark lending rates climbed to what amount in March 2021, according to the RBI's recent report on "Monetary Transmission in India"?
18) Who is the author of "The India Story"?
Ans:- Bimal Jalan
19) Which Kerala village has been designated as the state's first Book Village?
20) In its Asian Development Outlook (ADO) Supplement, the Asian Development Bank lowers India's economic growth prediction for this fiscal year to what percentage point from 11 percent in April?
21) The Adarsh Smarak Scheme has recognised three monuments in which state?
Ans:- Andhra Pradesh
22) Who won the Silver SKOCH award at the national level?
Ans:- Keerthi Jalli
23) What percent has the IMF chosen to preserve the global growth prediction for 2021?
24) At the annual AIFF awards in 2020-21, who was crowned Women's Footballer of the Year?
Ans:- Bala Devi
25) Which university hosted the World Universities Summit?
Ans:- O. P. Jindal Global University
26) Who has been appointed as the Chairman of the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) with extra responsibilities?
Ans:- Aramane Giridhar
27) For all of its employees, both current and retired, the Indian Navy has inked a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with which bank?
Ans:- Kotak Mahindra Bank
28) In the 2020-21 season, who was named the AIFF Men's Footballer of the Year?
Ans:- Sandesh Jhingan
29) Which company has the Indian government just chosen to sell its share in?
30) Gira Sarabhai, who passed away recently, belongs to which profession?
31) Which filmmaker's autobiography is The Stranger in the Mirror?
Ans:- Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
32) Which instrument did 'Kalaimaamani' Sikkil Shri R Bhaskaran play before he died?
33) Mirabai Chanu won which medal in the Women's 49kg category at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics?
34) The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has changed the regulations for making loans to directors of rival banks and their relatives.
Ans:- Rs 5 crore
35) Which state has implemented a nationwide newborn hearing screening programme that includes an automated auditory brainstem response system (AABR)?
36) On which day did the Central Board of Direct Taxes commemorate the 161st Income Tax Day?
Ans:- July 24
37) Which payments bank will Multilink have a strategic agreement with to create agent points across India?
Ans:- NSDL Payment Bank
38) In the 4th national serosurvey, how many people over the age of 6 were found to carry Covid antibodies?
39) Which organisation has been signed on as a sponsor for the Indian presence at the present Tokyo Olympics by the Indian Olympic Association?
Ans:- Adani Group
40) Indian Navy's Vice Admiral Vinay Badhwar receives Alexander Dalrymple award from which country?
41) Indian Olympic Association will give what amount to the Gold Winners at Tokyo?
Ans:- Rs 75 lakh
42) Who did the opening ceremony for the 32nd Summer Olympic Games in Tokyo?
Ans:- Emperor Naruhito
43) Which state's cabinet recently adopted the state's youth policy for the year 2021?
44) Which country did Fakir Alamgir, who died lately, belong to?
45) Taiwan's government has announced the establishment of a "Taiwan" office in Lithuania?
46) Which country will the Sunseap Group's floating solar farm be located?
47) Which bank launched a strategic partnership with SMC Global Securities Limited to provide consumers with online trading services?
Ans:- Dhanlaxmi Bank
48) The Essential Defense Services Bill was recently introduced in which chamber of the Indian Parliament?
Ans:- Lok Sabha
49) Every year, on what date is Kargil Vijay Diwas observed?
Ans:- July 26
50) What author has written "An Ordinary Life: Portrait of an Indian Generation"?
Ans:- Ashok Lavasa
51) Who has been named the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security's (BCAS) Director-General?
Ans:- Nasir Kamal
52) After months of conjecture, whose state's Chief Minister, BS Yediyurappa, has resigned?
53) In which state is the Kakatiya Rudreshwara (Ramappa) Temple located?
54) Which state's governor lay the cornerstone for a bamboo industrial park in Dima Hasao's Manderdisa Village?
55) Which city in Odisha has been the country's first to have a drink from the tap project?
56) Which city hosted the North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC) Society Meeting?
57) Which port has been designated as the first Green Special Economic Zone?