Important Weekly Current Affairs Quiz from 1st oct -7th oct
1) Which city saw the launch of the SAARAS project for menstruation health by the Israeli embassy?
2) Which day is World Pharmacist Day observed?
Ans:- September 25
3) Which bank received RBI approval for trading in rupees first among Indian banks?
Ans:- UCO Bank
4) When does the Indian Army celebrate Haifa Day?
Ans:- September 23
5) Which Indian cricketer just announced her retirement?
6) Which state has the nation's first avalanche surveillance radar installed?
7) Who was chosen to lead AIIMS-Delhi?
Ans:- M Srinivas
8) IFEH declared to observe World Environmental Health Day on which date?
Ans:- September 26
9) CBI initiated Operation 'Megh Chakra' against which crime?
Ans:- Child Sexual Abuse
10) Who will inaugurate the Eastern and North-Eastern Zones Dairy Cooperative Conclave at Gangtok in Sikkim on 7 October 2022?
Ans:- Amit Shah
11) The Laver Cup belongs to which game?
12) K Raja Prasad Reddy was elected president of which entity?
Ans:- Indian Newspaper Society
13) How much of the Taj Mahal must be cleared of any commercial activity, according a Supreme Court order?
Ans:- 500 metre
14) On October 1st, which state administration will introduce the Chief Minister's Health Insurance Scheme (CMHIS), a private health insurance programme?
15) Which month has the existing Foreign Trade Policy been extended to?
Ans:- March 2023
16) Which party did the recently deceased Aryadan Muhammad, a former minister from Kerala, belong to?
17) 13th FICCI Global Skills Summit 2022 organised in which city?
Ans:- New Delhi
18) In which city does President Draupadi Murmu officially open the "Integrated Cryogenic Engine Manufacturing Facility"?
19) By which nation was the AVGAS 100 LL special aviation fuel first introduced?
20) Which community celebrates Rosh Hashanah?
21) Which bank made the announcement of a $14 billion aid package to combat food insecurity in Asia and the Pacific?
22) Which city has a railroad bridge over the Brahmaputra River sanctioned at Rs. 996.75 crores, close to the already-existing Saraighat bridge?
23) In which nation was the Khosta-2 coronavirus variant discovered in bats?
24) Which nation hosted the Ministerial Roundtable for Green Economy, World Green Economy Summit? the Union Minister of Environment, Forest and Climate Change?
25) How many months has the centre extended the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Ann Yojana (PMGKAY)?
26) Which state assembly received the comprehensive development of the Kannada language bill?
27) What day is designated as World Rabies Day?
Ans::- September 28
28) In which city has Tata Steel officially opened the Kadma Biodiversity Park?
29) Which sport does Kenyan Eliud Kipchoge play?
30) Which state was the first to publish a tribal encyclopaedia?
31) Which one successfully fired two Very Short Range Air Defense System (VSHORADS) missile test launches?
32) Which date is observed as Heart Day?
Ans:- September 29
33) The next Chief of Defense Staff (CDS) has been chosen.
Ans:- Anil Chauhan
34) In which state did the first tiger reserve in Bundelkhand receive approval?
Ans:- Uttar Pradesh
35) Samantha Cristoforetti, who represents which nation, was the first European woman to command the International Space Station.
36) Which state saw the commissioning of the largest 600 MW wind-solar facility, Adani Green?
37) What percentage of GDP did India's current account deficit reach in Q1FY23?
38) How many airbags in passenger vehicles will be required starting on October 1st, 2023?
39) From September 30, which nation will prevent Russian citizens with Schengen tourist visas from 3entering?
40) Which day is designated as World Maritime Day?
Ans:- September 29
41) Who has been chosen to serve as the Data Security Council of India's new CEO?
Ans:- Vinayak Godse
42) Which tranche of electoral bonds has been approved by the Indian government?
43) What percentage did the government raise the interest rate on small savings plans by?
44) Who is the lone Indian included in Time's list of 100 emerging leaders?
Ans:- Akash Ambani
45) Which state made the decision to honour the late attorney Nath Pai by renaming the Chipi Greenfield Airport in Sindhudurg?
46) When will the award-winning novel "Lata: Sur-Gatha" be available in English?
Ans:- January 2023
47) Who was recognised at the UN SDG Action Awards as a "Changemaker"?
Ans:- Srishti Bakshi
48) Which state's Bandhavgarh Forest Reserve has archaeological remains being uncovered by the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI)?
Ans:- Madhya Pradesh
49) In which city did Prime Minister Narendra Modi introduce 5G services during the India Mobile Congress 2022?
Ans:- New Delhi