Important Weekly Current Affairs Quiz from 15-21 March 2020
1) PhonePe inks partnership with which bank to form a partnership and offer UPI -based digital transactions to its customers?
2) Which bank has recently waived minimum balance requirement for all savings bank (SB) accounts?
3) The Hubballi-Ankola railway line project belongs to which state?
4) 'Joy Bangla' will be recognized as the national slogan of which country?
5) Indian mountaineer Bhawna Dehariya has successfully scaled Mount Kosciuszko. The mountain is in which country?
6) World Kidney Day is observed on which date?
Ans:- March 12
7) Vikas Krishan, an Indian player, belongs to which game?
8) World Athletics Council has fined Athletics Federation of which country?
9) Smartphone brand realme appointed which Bollywood actor as its brand ambassador?
Ans:- Salman Khan
10) Who has been appointed as first-ever Chief Scientific Officer of Microsoft?
Ans:- Eric Horvitz
11) Which Bank is to provide USD 200 million to companies manufacturing and distributing medicines, and other items needed to combat the novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
12) Who has been appointed as 1st ever ambassador of IDFC First bank?
Ans:- Amitabh Bachchan
13) Which Indian state/UT launched the 'Namaste over Handshake' Campaign to prevent from COVID-19?
14) Who headed the Parliamentary Committee on Petroleum?
Ans:- Ramesh Bidhuri
15) Santu Mukhopadhyay, who recently passed away, belongs to which profession?
More update will be available soon...