Important Weekly Current Affairs Quiz from 1st Sep -7th Sep
1) How many percentage points has ICRA predicted that India's GDP will rise in Q1 (April–June) of FY23?
2) Whichday is recognised as International Dog Day?
Ans:- August 26
3) On the anniversary of whose leader's passing, the "New India" book was released?
Ans:- Arun Jaitley
4) Which top leader of the Indian National Congress party has announced his or her resignation from every position?
Ans:- Ghulam Nabi Azad
5) Which of India's neighbours has a consulting agreement in place for two railway projects?
6) Who opened the largest private hospital in India in Faridabad?
Ans::- Narendra Modi
7) Which nation will hold the G20 presidency from December 1, 2022, to November 30, 2023?
8) In which city did Prime Minister Narendra Modi officially open the Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital and Research Center?
9) Whichday is observed annually as Women's Equality Day?
Ans:- August 26
10) Who became the new MD and CEO of SBICAP Securities?
Ans:- Deepak Kumar Lalla
11) Which state has a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Isha Outreach to collaborate and create synergy?
12) Under what programme did NHAI, IWAI, and RVNL sign a tripartite memorandum of understanding for the creation of contemporary multimodal logistics parks?
Ans:- Bharatmala Pariyojana
13) Which credit card service was exempt from RBI's limits after meeting the requirements for data storage?
Ans:- American Express
14) Which organisations' request for specific names based on local heroes, freedom fighters, and historical events has been authorised by the government?
15) Which business has joined forces with UNESCO to advance and protect India's "Intangible Cultural Heritage"?
Ans:- Royal Enfield
16) What location hosts the "International Conference on Indian Minerals and Metals Industry"?
Ans:- New Delhi
17) Which bank appointed Dr. Sivakumar Gopalan and Gopal Jain as non-executive directors?
Ans:- RBL Bank
18) Who has been chosen to serve as the DRDO's new chairman?
Ans:- Samir V Kamat
19) Which state or UT in India introduced the Parivar Kalyan Card (PKC) Program?
Ans:- Uttar Pradesh
20) The 2022 recipient of the UNESCO Peace Prize for "Efforts To Welcome Refugees" is.
Ans:- Angela Merkel
21) Whose appointment as IDFC Limited's managing director beginning in August 2022 has been authorised by the board?
Ans:- Mahendra N Shah
22) Which city hosted the 4th ICAS, which got under way in August 2022?
23) Where will India's first observatory for tracking space activity be located?
24) In which state did the DRDO test the Pinaka Extended range rocket successfully?
25) In which capacity does Justice Uday Umesh Lalit take the oath as Chief Justice of India?
26) Who has been designated the interim head coach of Team India for the 2022 Asia Cup?
Ans:- VVS Laxman
27) Which nation was affected by Tropical Cyclone Ma-On?
28) Who has received the UEFA Women's Player of the Year awards for their remarkable seasons?
Ans:- Alexia Putellas
29) Who from India won the Lausanne Diamond League championship?
Ans:- Neeraj Chopra
30) Who has been chosen as DreamSetGo's first brand ambassador?
Ans:- Sourav Ganguly
31) Which bank and NMDFC inked an MoU to develop banking software and apps?
Ans:- ICICI Bank
32) Which state has seen the opening of India's first earthquake memorial by Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
33) Which bank collaborated with the Indian Army to launch contactless credit cards?
Ans:- Bank of Baroda
34) Which sportsperson's birth anniversary is being honoured by the "National Sports Day"?
Ans:- Major Dhyan Chand
35) Who has essentially started the three-day Grand Hackathon that the ONDC and NABARD are hosting?
Ans:- Piyush Goyal
36) Which bank launched on the AA ecosystem earliest in the public sector?
Ans:- Union Bank of India
37) Which state government joined Parley for the Oceans in an MOU to protect the oceans from pollution?
Ans:- Andhra Pradesh
38) Where will the country's first 3D-printed post office open soon?
39) What is the name of the new river development model that the Indian government has proposed?
Ans;- Arth Ganga
40) In which Gujarati city was the 300-meter Atal Bridge officially opened?
41) Who has been appointed as India's 49th Chief Justice?
Ans:- Uday Umesh Lalit
42) Which district is going to be developed into a destination for cologne tourism by the Uttar Pradesh government?
43) Which state/UT hosted the 8th India International MSME Start-up Expo & Summit with Lt Governor Manoj Sinha?
Ans:- New Delhi
44) Who dedicated Bhuj, Gujarat's Smruti Van, the nation's first earthquake memorial?
Ans:- Narendra Modi
45) Who has played 100 international cricket matches, becoming the first Indian player ever?
Ans:- Virat Kohli
46) Who among the Indians is now the third-richest individual in the world, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index?
Ans:- Gautam Adani
47) The 8th India International MSME Start-up Expo & Summit has just been launched in New Delhi by who?
Ans:- Manoj Sinha
48) Which Indian district has been deemed the best for aspiration?
49) Who has been the upcoming self-help memoir "Free Fall: My Experiments with Living"?
Ans:- Mallika Sarabhai
50) Which state has the government begun a pilot initiative to put the One Health Framework into practise?