Important Weekly Current Affairs Quiz from 15-21st June 2019
1) Which organization bagged Rs. 1187.82 crore contract for making of Varunastra for the Indian Navy?
Ans:- Bharat Dynamics Limited
2) The central India's first Sikh Museum inaugurated at __________.
Ans:- Raipur, Chhattisgarh
3) Name of the scheme where the farmers contribution to be Rs 100 per month.
Ans:- PM Kisan Pension Scheme
4) 2019 World Blood Donor Day is observed on June 14 with the theme of;
Ans:- Blood Donation and Universal Access to Safe Blood Transfusion
5) By which year, the central government has decided to provide clean drinking tap water to all citizens?
6) What is the position of India in the FIFA rankings
7) How many members had won Sahitya Akademi's Yuva Puraskar, recently?
8) Who has taken oath as pro-tem Speaker of Lok Sabha?
Ans:- Virendra Kumar
9) Who won the Femina Miss Grand India 2019 title?
Ans:- Shivani Jadhav
10) As per the Global Peace Index 2019, what is the possition of India?
11) At which mountain, Scientists from National Geographic Society and Tribhuvan University have installed two highest weather stations in the world?
Ans:- Mount Everest
12) The World Elder Abuse Awareness day is observed on 15 June every year. The theme of 2019 World Elder Abuse Awareness is;
Ans:- Lifting Up Voices
13) Which country topped in the FIFA World Rankings?
14) __________ and Qatar to be the guest nations at the 2020 Copa America.
15) Suman Rao won Femina Miss India World 2019 Title. She hails from which Indian state?
16) Whohas been conferred with the Kyrgyzstan's Highest National Award?
Ans:- Xi Jinping
17) Who has won the 2019 Pacific International Billiards Championship at the Yarraville Club in Melbourne?
Ans:- Peter Gilchrist
18) The second edition of World Food India to be held in which city?
Ans:- New Delhi
19) Who are the two female scientists to head India's 2nd Moon mission Chandrayaan-2?
Ans:- Ritu Karidhal and Muthayya Vanitha
20) Which state introduced Mukhyamantri Vriddha Pension Yojna for poor people above 60 years?
21) Mann Ki Baat Indian radio programme will be resumed from;
Ans:- June 30 2019
22) Which country has appointed Faiz Hameed as the new Director General of the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI)?
23) Who won the 119th US Open title recently?
Ans:- Gary Woodland
24) Mohamed Morsi, the first democratically-elected President of this nation passed away recently
25) Which of the following is considered as the country's most attractive employer brand?
Ans:- Amazon India
26) Which Cricket team has recorded the 2nd highest successful chase in World Cup history?
27) India is to celebrate the __________ anniversary of victory in 'Operation VIJAY'.
28) Who won the 2019 Pacific International Billiards Championship?
Ans:- Peter Gilchrist
29) Sustainable Gastronomy Day is observed on __________.
Ans:- 18th June
30) Who has been named as the new speaker of Lok Sabha?
Ans:- Om Birla
31) The Centre is demanding ________ for fingerprinting of messages to trace the origin of all content shared through it.
32) According to UN report- World Population Prospects 2019- India will overtake China by around which year?
33) Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador of Hero MotoCorp Ltd, recently?
Ans:- Yerry Mina
34) On which date, International Picnic Day is observed?
Ans:- 18th June
35) At which place PM Narendra MOdi will perform Yoga on International Yoga Day 2019?
36) Who becomes most expensive bowler in World Cup history?
Ans:- Rashid Khan
37) Where was the 3rd edition of Namaste Thailand Festival 2019 held?
Ans:- New Delhi, India
38) The 10th edition of Regional GRIHA Summit 2019 was held in which Indian city?
39) Which team wins FIH Series Finals 2019?
40) Legendary 'Romeo and Juliet' Director Franco Zeffirelli passed away recently. He belongs to which country?
41) NASA plans to shut down this telescope in January 30, 2020.
Ans- Spitzer Space Telescope
42) What is the subject of International Yoga Day 2019?
Ans:- Yoga with Gurus
43) Which Indian institutions tops in the QS World University Ranking 2020?
44) Which state government has decided to launch a project "Chullah" for smokeless kitchens?
45) The first iron ore mine of Bangladesh has recently discovered in __________.
46) This bank recently updates rules for cash deposits of up to Rs 50,000.
Ans:- Canara Bank