Important Weekly Current Affairs Quiz from 8-14 February 2020
1) Who inaugurated the 11th edition of DefExpo in Lucknow?
Ans:- Narendra Modi
2) India International Seafood Show is being held in which city?
3) NIDM organized a Conference on Disability-Inclusive Disaster Risk Reduction at which city?
Ans:- New Delhi
4) How many schemes for J&K and Ladakh Ministry of Tourism have recently been approved under Swadesh Darshan and PRASHAD Schemes?
6) Who has been awarded National Banker of the Year 2020 - Asia-Pacific?
Ans:- Shaktikanta Das
7) Who awarded the International Gandhi Awards for Leprosy?
Ans:- Ram Nath Kovind
8) Which state has allotted 5-acre land for the construction of a mosque?
Ans:- Uttar Pradesh
9) Cabinet has approved the setting up of Vadhavan Port in which state?
10) Which district has received National Award for implementing Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana?
Ans:- South Salmara Mankachar
11) Who won gold medal at Senior Women's National Weightlifting Championships?
Ans:- Rakhi Halder
13) Scientists have discovered warm water in Antarctica below which glacier?
Ans:- Doomsday Glacier
14) Annual Udyanotsav was recently inaugurated by which minister?
Ans:- Ram Nath Kovind
15) Which has recently signed a Technology Development Contract with Rosoboronexport Russia?
16) Emami Group sells cement business to ___________ for Rs 5,500 crore?
17) Who recently won Mystic Kalinga Literary Award?
Ans:- Manoj Das
18) Who introduced 'The Direct Tax Vivad se Vishwas Bill, 2020' in the Lok Sabha?
Ans:- Nirmala Sitharaman
19) Which ministry is set to launch the new form "Spice+"?
Ans:- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
20) India-Russia Military Industrial Conference was held in which city?
21) Raju Bharatan, who recently died at 86 was a famous person of which profession?
22) India's trade in China decreased from USD 89.71 billion in 2017-18 to __________ in 2018-19?
Ans:- USD 87.07 billion
23) Which administration has renamed its Public Health Engineering & Irrigation and Flood Control Department as 'Jal Shakti Department'?
Ans:- Jammu and Kashmir
24) Who recently got the lifetime achievement award of Mantralaya & Vidhimandal Vartahar Sangh?
Ans:- Dinkar Keshav Raika
25) Who is to continue as India's Davis Cup captain?
Ans:- Rohit Rajpal
26) Which state has recently launched 'Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojna'?
27) Who recently received the International Gandhi Awards for Leprosy in Indian nomination-individual category?
Ans;- N S Dharmashaktu
28) India is to achieve the USD five billion defence export target by which year?
29) First India-Africa Defence Ministers' Conclave was recently held at which city?
30) Fashion show "Naturally North-East: The Naga Narrative" was held in which state?
31) Glass floor bridge is to be constructed in which city?
32) Who is to periodically publish a composite 'Digital Payments Index' from July 2020?
33) Who developed world's first bulletproof helmet against AK-47 bullets under project Abhedya?
Ans:- Anoop Mishra
34) Which state is to set up 1,000 'Kudumbashree' hotels?
35) India is looking forward to develop a new tactical ballistic missile with a range of how much?
Ans:- 200 kms
36) Andhra Pradesh's first Disha police station was recently inaugurated in which city?
37) According to theIndia Justice Report-2019, which state has been ranked first on the capacity of justice delivery systemamong the 18 large and mid-sized states?
38) Who recently got honourable mention in 2019 International Olympic Committee's Coaches Lifetime Achievement Award?
Ans:- Pullela Gopichand
39) Consumer mobile operations of the Tata group is to merge with which of the sim company?
Ans:- Bharti Airtel
40) A. Surya Prakash, who recently demitted office, was the chairman of which organisation?
Ans:- Prasar Bharati
41) Who won the first-ever Khelo India Ice Hockey Championship?
Ans;- Ladakh Scouts
42) What is the age of Kalitara Mandal, the oldest voter of Delhi?
43) Which state is to set up "Bharosacentre" to "monitor the impact of social media on youth"?
44) Who recently became the youngest bowler to take a hat-trick in Test cricket?
Ans:- Naseem Shah
45) Guru Ravidas Jayanti is celebrated on which date?
Ans:- 9th February
46) 23rd National Conference on e-Governance was recently organized in which city?
47) Which state's pollution control board's real time pollution monitoring system wins National e-Governance Award 2019-20?
Ans:- Andhra Pradesh
48) A new cricket stadium of international standards has been inaugurated at _________ in Tamil Nadu?
49) Who became the youngest girl in the world to summit Mt. Aconcagua?
Ans:- Kaamya Karthikeyan
50) Who is the author of the book 'A Child of Destiny: An Autobiography'?
Ans:- Ramakrishna Rao
51) Ministry of Civil Aviationflagged off first Heli Services under UDAN in which state?
52) Giriraj Kishore, who recently died at 82 was a writer of which language?
53) According to theIndia Justice Report-2019, which state has been ranked first on the capacity of justice delivery system among states with a population of less than one crore?
54) Who won the National Snooker Championship?
Ans:- Aditya Mehta
55) Which state has recently announced Cauvery delta region as a Protected Special Agriculture Zone?
Ans:- Tamil Nadu
56) Which state is to introduce an internship scheme for students of class 10th and 12th and those pursuing graduation?
Ans:- Uttar Pradesh
57) 19th Hunar Haat has been inaugurated at which place?
58) Which team retained recently concluded Premier Badminton League championship?
Ans:- Bengaluru Raptors
59) Hornbill Festival was recently celebrated in which state?
60) Government is to rename National Institute of Financial Management after whom?
Ans:- Arun Jaitley
61) "Gaurela-Pendra-Marwahi" is a new district of which state?
62) 13th COP of the Convention on the Conservation of Migratory Species of Wild Animals to be held at which place?
63) Which state recently launched "Reading Mission"?