SSC CGL 2021 Notification: On 29 December, the Staff Selection Commission published an official notification concerning the SSC CGL 2020-21 Exam and also opened an application window. The SSC CGL 2020-21 Tier 1 review will take place from 29 May 2021 to 7 June 2021.The last date to submit the application is 31st January 2021.
The official notification for the SSC CGL Notification 2021 pdf is published on @ssc.nic.in by the Commission. Now the application process for SSC CGL 2020 will commence from 29th December 2020. By clicking on the link below, you can search & download the official notification:
SSC CGL 2021 Application Fee
- The application fee to apply for SSC CGL is Rs. 100/-
- Females, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
- Applications fee should be paid only through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. The Challan form will be generated online.
- To pay the fee in cash, the candidate should take a printout of challan generated online after the completion of Part-1 registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of SBI and then continue with the Part-2 registration.
- Those candidates who want to pay online can go directly to part-2 registration after completion of part-1 registration. The candidate must fill in the registration number and date of birth to continue to Part-2 registration.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE